Good Luck one and all

Good luck team Lovehoney, I will be there supporting you all

good luck LH team! numbers are you going to post any pics to prove you ran in that oufit?

fizzy wrote:

good luck LH team! numbers are you going to post any pics to prove you ran in that oufit?

Well, since Alice is sponsoring me, I guess I'm gonna have to give her something to post in the blog.

although, I'll warn you, by about 10 miles in I will look wretched....do not expect pretty pics!

Go Team LH!!!!

& good luck everyone else:

Sed for his theory test,

Ad for her final exam,

Genie getting her PHD place

& Sweetlove getting her postgrad place!!

Good Luck, LH (or should that be Lh?) Staff!

W

glitter&gold wrote:

Sed for his theory test,

Ad for her final exam,

External MediaExternal MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

I haven't applied for any PhD's yet, AD got the place :)

Genie wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Sed for his theory test,

Ad for her final exam,

External MediaExternal MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

I haven't applied for any PhD's yet, AD got the place :)

sorry hun - I meant good luck getting into your American Uni! External Media

Genie wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Genie wrote:

Good luck with the PhD! I'm considering doing one (only in my second year atm) going to be ambitious and try for some of the Californian universityies :S

Good luck to all the LH members for doing the half marathon, I remember doing a swimathon a few years ago and almost passed out in the changing rooms after!

Oooh are you studying/planning to study? I say go for it! I'm so excited for mine, and feel more proud than any other achievement that I got a place!

Good luck to Sed and SL!

Adx

Currently doing my BA, will either do an MA or PhD (or both) depending on my finances and where I'm accepted (looking at American Universities because I'm moving out there after I graduate). The statistics i've seen for being accepted for a PhD are crazy. I would be over the moon if I were you too! How longs will your PhD take? I'm looking at a minimum of four years =/

Which subject (feel free not to answer though, I know some people like to be as vage as poss with things that may give up their anonymity) are you studying?

PhD's are crazy competitive. 200 applicants for 5 places on the one I'm on. Will be 4 years but has a masters included for first year so I get a year of lab rotations before deciding my project :D I think it's good though. I'm excited to spend 4 years doing somthing I love :D (and 4 years with student discounts, a guaranteed income, the chance to stay in my city, the job assurance for after I finish). It's a fantastic opportunity!

Adx

Adx

Good luck all. I have my passport interview tomorrow, so im excited at the prospect of getting my first ever passport.

Good Luck munchkin - passports rule - without one you're stranded... how did you survive so long without one?!?!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Genie wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Genie wrote:

Good luck with the PhD! I'm considering doing one (only in my second year atm) going to be ambitious and try for some of the Californian universityies :S

Good luck to all the LH members for doing the half marathon, I remember doing a swimathon a few years ago and almost passed out in the changing rooms after!

Oooh are you studying/planning to study? I say go for it! I'm so excited for mine, and feel more proud than any other achievement that I got a place!

Good luck to Sed and SL!

Adx

Currently doing my BA, will either do an MA or PhD (or both) depending on my finances and where I'm accepted (looking at American Universities because I'm moving out there after I graduate). The statistics i've seen for being accepted for a PhD are crazy. I would be over the moon if I were you too! How longs will your PhD take? I'm looking at a minimum of four years =/

Which subject (feel free not to answer though, I know some people like to be as vage as poss with things that may give up their anonymity) are you studying?

PhD's are crazy competitive. 200 applicants for 5 places on the one I'm on. Will be 4 years but has a masters included for first year so I get a year of lab rotations before deciding my project :D I think it's good though. I'm excited to spend 4 years doing somthing I love :D (and 4 years with student discounts, a guaranteed income, the chance to stay in my city, the job assurance for after I finish). It's a fantastic opportunity!

Adx

Adx

I don't mind if people figure out who I am- those who know me well know I use LH a lot (managed to get my second sisters buying from here this week!)

Studying Literature atm (wish I'd done a joint honours with History as I miss it), and obviously because it involves a lot of writing they expect you to hand in at least 50 pages worht of 'sample writing', I'm trying to find a PhD which gives me a masters within the first year too. Which science subject are you studying?

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Good Luck munchkin - passports rule - without one you're stranded... how did you survive so long without one?!?!

I have no idea! I should of got one along time ago but never did, so this year, i will have my first propert holiday. Interview went fine, they just asked standard questions about myself and parents etc etc, should have it in my hands by wednesday. Ekkk im excited.

Now i just need to figure out where to go and what to do, never done this before so i dont know what to look for.

Genie wrote:

I don't mind if people figure out who I am- those who know me well know I use LH a lot (managed to get my second sisters buying from here this week!)

Studying Literature atm (wish I'd done a joint honours with History as I miss it), and obviously because it involves a lot of writing they expect you to hand in at least 50 pages worht of 'sample writing', I'm trying to find a PhD which gives me a masters within the first year too. Which science subject are you studying?

Physiology.

It's like anatomy and nothing like physiotherapy....you'd be suprised how many people ask :P

Ahh I'm sure you'll love it and do really well :D. I love learning so I'm chuffed I get to continue learning for 4 years :) Good luck with all your decision making/applying etc!

Adx

Don't know if any of the Lovehoney staff r online but if they r, Go Team Lovehoney!