It's your lucky day!

Today is Friday 13th and we are told to expect bad things to happen.

Let's make it our mission here at LH Forums to readdress the balance and share good things that have happened to us today. That way others can expect good things to happen to them too.

I have just recieved through the door a postcard from my bestest friend who is working in Africa for six months saying she is having a great time and she is feeling well again after illness. And just to add to the good fortune, no bills!!

What has happened to you? Let's prove that Friday 13th has turned a corner and left the 'dark side' behind carrying a box laden with smiles to give away.

Ms DW xxx

I woke up to realise it's another day filled with this tedium. Much like any other day really.

Got a call from my solicitor earlier, telling me i can get the keys to my house, after 3 1/2 months of waiting for it to complete

my eternity ring finally came in and i got that... i made it through Cambridge and got everything i wanted.. my son's onesie was on sale... my other son wanted a t shirt that wasn't in his size today they had one left in his size so i got it he will be so pleased xx

but I don't believe in Friday 13th being unlucky xx

I got paid and my LH tester came in the post :) 13 is my favourite number tho, so i love friday 13th.

The 13th is like any other day for me. But I got my testers in the post this morning, so I'm happy.

Sat in the dentist for the past hour ...

My 13th birthday was on fri 13th. I was also suffering bronchial pneumonia. So I'm not overly confident with dismissing the bad omen that comes with it. Wouldn't want to rock that boat.
Other than that it's brilliant sunshine. I have an hour left at work and it's payday for me and the Oh. Time to waste some of that disposable income. Pimms and a BBQ I think :)

I got out of a parking ticket : )

I had a rather nice Twitter exchange with someone, which was a nice start to Friday, does that count?

Other than that I've spent the morning writing dirty stories, so much like any other day, lol x

Sounds like a fab day Lady S xxx

I can sit up again and walk a few steps! I got my tightening pleasure gel and kegal balls through the post too. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I got my lh tester through the post this morning....😊

It started off well with some lovely naughty fun with him, had a great lay in, today is super sunny, I have an erotic book to read which arrived this morning and I only have a mild headache so far.

Hopefully the rest of the day will be as good.

Went and had a lovely father's day school lunch with my 6 year old daughter.

Just made a batch of ice cubes ready for later.

1)It's sunny day here in London.
2)Hour ago got my LH order and tester too. (Happy bunny=)))))))
3)Already tried some LH things that came today (wowzers)
4) It's FRIDAY - long night ahead ;)
5)Filled my LH basket and can proceed to checkout as got some monies. =)
I'm happy, excited and positive and wishing you all the same too! xx

naughty mum wrote:

I got my lh tester through the post this morning....😊

Same

Had a BBQ today to celebrate our engagment! ;)

Aww congatulations Lollipop! :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Had a BBQ today to celebrate our engagment! ;)

Congrats Lollipop, that's so sweet :)