Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Dec09-Feb10)

Hiya AdnaW! Yeah okay but in work at the moment. You okay? SG69 x how's WandA lately?

AdnaW wrote:

Our wilkinsons is dreadful haha! Although not bad for toiletries. I love that I can shop cheap - all my uni friends have spent all their loans already - I have loads left 'cause I spend carefully!

Ax

me too! im lucky cause if theres something i'd like i can usually afford it with a bit of saving, but i only spend about £40 a week on everything (including food)

lol there seems to be a lot of us LH'rs who live for bargains!

I'm always up for a bargain SL.... The new 3 for 2 offer looks great - especially as it contains all the bondage boutique stuff thati'm really craving for at the moment.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya AdnaW! Yeah okay but in work at the moment. You okay? SG69 x how's WandA lately?

I'm not as fab as normal today External Media I'm ill, injured, exhausted and very stressed! Keeping positive though! How's work?

WandA is good - he's going the game tonight External Media.

sweetlove666 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Our wilkinsons is dreadful haha! Although not bad for toiletries. I love that I can shop cheap - all my uni friends have spent all their loans already - I have loads left 'cause I spend carefully!

Ax

me too! im lucky cause if theres something i'd like i can usually afford it with a bit of saving, but i only spend about £40 a week on everything (including food)

lol there seems to be a lot of us LH'rs who live for bargains!

I'm the same - £100 per month rent, £10-£15 per week on food shopping, then the odd night out here and there....means I can afford a nice Christmas (and a pretty dress for christmas day!) and I never need to worry about money too much! Been saving up all summer too so I might even be able to afford a holiday this year!

I'd rather have things I really want on occasion and only stuff I really need in between times than blow all my money on nights out and clothes I'll only wear once like a lot of students do.

Ax

AdnaW wrote: I'm not as fab as normal today External Media I'm ill, injured, exhausted and very stressed! Keeping positive though!

Big massive hugs gorgeousExternal Media I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were poorly XXX

Hello AdnaW, didnt want to hijack the pink thread with a convo but yes you act older and you're luckily younger! Wish I were 19, got a big birthday coming up next year and could really do with losing 10 years!

-----------------

Evening everyone else :) Glad to see everyone's nicely festively shopping crazed and stressed lol

JayGee wrote:

AdnaW wrote: I'm not as fab as normal today External Media I'm ill, injured, exhausted and very stressed! Keeping positive though!

Big massive hugs gorgeousExternal Media I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were poorly XXX

Thanks JayGee External Media I'd hug you back if my arms were working properly....I need to learn to pace myself haha!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Thanks JayGee External Media I'd hug you back if my arms were working properly....I need to learn to pace myself haha!

Ax

You could hug me with your fabulous legs - I'm not fussedExternal Media

Mistress Cara wrote:

Hello AdnaW, didnt want to hijack the pink thread with a convo but yes you act older and you're luckily younger! Wish I were 19, got a big birthday coming up next year and could really do with losing 10 years!

-----------------

Evening everyone else :) Glad to see everyone's nicely festively shopping crazed and stressed lol

Youth and age both have there merits. I always make sure I make the most of now because I don't want to regret it when I'm older. Age is just a number after all - it's how you feel that counts.

Right now I feel about 80 but that's besides the point haha!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

JayGee wrote:

Ax

Feel better soon!!! What happened? I'm nosy, sorry xx

JayGee wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

You could hug me with your fabulous legs - I'm not fussedExternal Media

Oooh how can I turn down an offer like that *leg hug* for JayGee External Media

Ax

I want a leg hug *sulk*

Mistress Cara wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

JayGee wrote:

Ax

Feel better soon!!! What happened? I'm nosy, sorry xx

Thank you External Media...Be as nosy as you like, I appreciate noseyness! I have a joint condition (hence the feeling like an 80 year old) which has symptoms of chronic pain and chronic fatigue - I've been using the gym to train my muscles to do the job my ligaments aren't capable of doing, but I overdid it yesterday and now can barely move haha!

It's my own silly fault for pushing myself further than my body can take!

Thanks for asking lovely External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Oooh how can I turn down an offer like that *leg hug* for JayGee External Media

Ax

Mmmmmm - how can I go to a school concert now - I'm all of a ditherExternal Media?

Anyone else wanting to wrap their legs round me, or vice versa, you have under an hour!

Mistress Cara wrote:

I want a leg hug *sulk*

*leg hugs* all round, anyone else want one? I think it's only fair that I get a few leg hugs too though!!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

I want a leg hug *sulk*

*leg hugs* all round, anyone else want one? I think it's only fair that I get a few leg hugs too though!!

Ax

*leg hugs AdnaW back and throws in a booby hug*

JayGee wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

I want a leg hug *sulk*

Ax

*leg hugs AdnaW back and throws in a booby hug*

External Media just what I needed! You read my mind External Media

Ax

i'll hug anyone whos giving them out. *huggss*

sweetlove666 wrote:

i'll hug anyone whos giving them out. *huggss*

Yay for lots and lots of hugs going round tonight!....I'm leg hugging tonight SL due to my arm failure - hope that's ok, I'll send you a *leg hug* External Media

Ax

a hugs a hug adnaw and its cheered me up enough to go face cleaming my kitchen, so thankyou! ive been procrastinating a bit here lol