Who got there Christmas tree up.

We put our's up today. Do love this time of year and feels all magical now the tree and decs are up.

My mother wants to be here for putting the decorations up but she's away for a few days. So will probably go up next weekend. I spent last Christmas in Hospital and they had three tree's up by the first of December, felt more Christmassy there!

We love Christmas too, but ours wont be going up until next Sunday,12 days before Christmas. I know some people who put it up a month before also some put it up on Christmas Eve.

We always put ours up the weekend before christmas, but then we didnt get a tree last year and probably wont this year either. (Gunna tinsel the houseplants :P )

Ours is firmly erect and twinkling nicely thank you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Christmas is a big thing for us both and so we get a bit over the top and turn the house into a christmas grotto though time constraints have caused us to not go too mad so far this year.

Mine's up and done! Not in to Chrissy at all..I couldn't care less this year, usually i love it!

I'm away for Xmas so wasn't going to bother but OH insisted we do something so got a tiny pop up tree 😂

🎄🎉🎁

Mines been up since late November! My son nagged me and I gave in.. christmas is so expensive and I'm going to get as much out of it as I can :D

🖐🏻

Done yesterday.

Keeps the children in the family happy

We always put our tree up on Christmas Eve (I guess most people over here tend to stick to this date, though there are some exceptions). We have already put other decorations up, though - a couple of Advent wreaths, a ceramic Nativity set, some holly and mistletoe, and also some candles. And a couple of bushes in our garden are twinkling with fairy lights.

Yay I have love Christmas time xx

I offered to put my mum's up for her but hopefully next week, as my dad is going on holiday over Christmas he won't be putting a tree up, I have my little one for my room I'll put up this week ^_^

Not bothering with a full tree haven't done so in years but got a small decorative metal tree that i'll find out

2 are up, later than we wanted but done. All white lights it's pretty and relaxing down there.

Me me!! Also got an advent calendar :D

Not bothering again this year. Too much hassle for me to put it up and decorate it and then taking it all down.

Ours went up last week.

Noo, too early! I like to put mine up the week before Christmas and take it down a few days after New Years. If it's up for too long then the novelty wears off I think.

We put ours up on Christmas Eve and then take it down on the 12th day . We make Christams Eve special and usually stay up to watch the midnight mass .