christmas

Is everyone ready for christmas?

Ive still got couple of bits left but apart from that im sorted. x

im all set for crimbo, had the gifts sorted for weeks now! and thank god cos of this weather that i did!

the only thing im a bit worried about, which is probably rather selfish or me is...

my crimbo gifts and card from my OH are at his work in up in town, and his train line doesnt work when there is a hint of snow in the air, and as its chucked it down here today and more to come i dont think im going to get my xmas cards and gifts! :O :-(

Dxx

Yes, all done. =]

OH is away for christmas but I've already sent off all his presents and he's received them all today! Ebay is great to use for buying gifts for abroad- cheaper on shipping and value for currency conversion.

Got my bundle from LH too. I'm really happy with what I've got. Festive lingerie and a remote control toy. =P

xXx

I've normally got everything sorted by the end of november - December shopping crowds tend to release my inner bitch in a violent fashion!!

But this year i've been so lazy I only just wrapped my last present 5 minutes ago!!

ive just wrapped them all today

took me 4 hours, but its worth it to see kids faces as they unwrap them x

We're almost all done - have to buy OH and then wrap them all. But we normally do this on Crimbo eve with some alcohol!

Tree tomorrow, deccies half-made, lights inexplicably not working even though they were fine when they were put away.

Nothing wrapped, still waiting for deliveries for a couple of people, and I couldn't find what Mrs M really wanted because it's out of stock.

Wooo! Bring it on..

cala wrote:

not even started yet

Just wrapped the last of everyones pressies and put them under the tree.

Just waiting on delivery of a few sexy santa outfits for Jade, Hope they get here by Friday, We had some snow eventually, And apparently Plymouth has a load more on its way :( / ;)

all presents were bought and wrapped, cards made ( cross stitch) by november. im at my parents for the holidays, so we havent got the decorations up, as we have a tradition of putting em up on xmas eve.

have a luxury stocking grab bag coming for me soon too, so will now have some toys to have a go with over xmas!

BlankExpression wrote:

cala wrote:

not even started yet

External Media wow - we did this about 4 years ago. All shopping done on Crimbo eve. NEVER AGAIN!

Um, I think all the pressies are bought now, and mostly wrapped. I'm still waiting for 1 to arrive (fingers crossed it will).

We have been going to put up the decs a few times now, but just can't be bothered for the most part. Not really in the mood this year.

LittleKitty wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

cala wrote:

not even started yet

External Media wow - we did this about 4 years ago. All shopping done on Crimbo eve. NEVER AGAIN!

Still not started

Will just do it all on Wednesday as its my only day off and tbh im buying a house so people will get next to nowt anyway

Seduced wrote:

Just wrapped the last of everyones pressies and put them under the tree.

Just waiting on delivery of a few sexy santa outfits for Jade, Hope they get here by Friday, We had some snow eventually, And apparently Plymouth has a load more on its way :( / ;)

Yeah plymouth does have shed loads of snow at the mo but Cornwall doesnt seem to have much at the moment, hopefully get some tonight so i dont have to go to work in the morning lol.

Ive still got a 1 pressie to wrap and waiting on 3 to arrive. We were going to have a budget christmas this year but it hasnt ended up that way, been quite a pricey one

Not sure whether some of the stuff I've ordered online is going to make it because of all the snow we have had and more is forecast

I'm waiting on Wednesday to get my Income Support through: been so much more awkward since they made it fortnightly! Going to have to do a massive shopping trip to stock up for the next two weeks as well as Christmas, and I'll bet Asda's will be fun-tastic that close to the big day. Ugh. Ah well, I did manage to find a stuffed dog in BHS, reduced from £30 to £10, massive yoke, which my daughter will go nuts for, so I'm happy at least she'll have a great day even if it's done on the cheap: anything else is a bonus now!

Not even done cards, although everyone I'm carding is here, so no rush to make post dates at least.

Got to wrap a fair bit and build a bike also need to take a picture of the kids to put in a frame we got the out-laws. Gonna have to lock myself away at some point to get it all wrapped me thinks. Still have to get some food in too which I aint looking forward to with three kids in tow so may have to leave them with my dad, but we do have our booze!!!

Mr Monster wrote:

Tree tomorrow, deccies half-made, lights inexplicably not working even though they were fine when they were put away.

Nothing wrapped, still waiting for deliveries for a couple of people, and I couldn't find what Mrs M really wanted because it's out of stock.

Wooo! Bring it on..

Update -

Tree bought, transported, erected, trimmed, decorated.

Lights ditched. Replacements working a treat.

Paper chains made and strung up. Popcorn chain on hold. May get eaten.

Pressies to wrap Xmas eve. Mrs M even has a present.

Aaaaand relax! External Media

Everything is done, one more present to wrap.

even been to my friends to wrap the presents for her and her sister from her mum, and all the other presents for everyone!

i am so organised this year its madness!

not got the decs up but only doing a tree, put it up tomorrow or tuesday i guess, can't be bothered but i would be gutted on christmas day to not have them up!

VW x

Just a couple of bits to pick up tomorrow. OH and I have decided not to do gifts this Christmas, instead we are going to have a weekend in January. Shopping, nice meal, hotel!

What kinda snake you got Hella? I fed my King on monday but no mice left in the freezer so will have to pick some up too. x