Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

Yeah, thanks @AWB1955 - pretty good, ta. How’s about yourself?

all good thanks except for being in lock down @PleasureDrone

1 Like

Yeah. Starting to get a bit tedious now, innit. Still, needs must and all that… :wink:

1 Like

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat :slight_smile:

Oh aye, quite right - easy to forget.

@Ian_Chimp I had a good chuckle at that

1 Like

I really like his attempt at trying to defend his posting as not breaking the rules because basically his anus was hidden by the toy.

1 Like

It is funny :slightly_smiling_face:, though perhaps we should take the conversation to a more chatty topic, and let Justthe2ofus2007 have her Camming one back. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Edit: And Brenna has shufted us over, thanks Brenna. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

When I first saw that post from Leanne I snort laughed so hard I nearly had a lap full of snot. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Good job you never had a cup of tea in your hand.

A nice mug of Earl Green. :tea::slightly_smiling_face:

Ew :face_vomiting:

Are you drawing the line at ‘Oyster Catching’? :slightly_smiling_face:

(no idea if that’s a real thing, but that’s what I’d call a snot-eating kink :slightly_smiling_face:)

Hi @Cassii - thought I’d check in and see how you’re feeling now? I know your post was a few days ago but wanted to check you were doing okay!

And good evening everyone - how have all your weekends been?

1 Like

(Mmmmmmm make me one @Gazza_64 like mine soggy with butter no sauce.)

Seriously enjoy mate

:yum:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly no worries hun you would be more than welcome hun brown sauce? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly you are on my wavelength, everyone i know says no butter on a bacon sandwich, i argue it ain’t a sandwich without butter! :yum:

3 Likes

Has to have butter. No question.

2 Likes

Same as burgers, no matter how much relish and stuff on it, it HAS to have butter! :yum:

1 Like

I get the kids unsalted butter, and I think that might be the most depressing thing I’ve ever tasted.

3 Likes

Now you’ve gone too far @WillC

2 Likes