What Did You Eat Today?

I know there are a few foodies about on here and I'm curious because I know my eating patterns aren't normal so I'd love to know how others eat!

So I thought I'd ask the question:

What did you eat today?

You can answer with everything you ate, or just one meal! And I will say noone has to answer this - I know some people people are sensitive about what they eat (for whatever reason) so you don't have to answer the question at all. And I know I don't need to remind people to be sensitive in response to people who say what they've eaten because we're all good at being sensitive to people's feelings here but I know food can sometimes be a touchy subject.

So with the disclaimers and reminders out of the way....

Today I ate badly and need a slapped wrist. As a teenager I used to go through weeks where all I'd eat was toast and sweets and I've worked hard to break the habit (with WandA's help) but today I've only eaten 3 toasted bagels with butter and bovril on and one jacket potato with butter and salt.

Very naughty because I've had very little protein, it's not very balanced and it's nowhere near enough calories - I may balance it out a little with pancakes, bacon and maple syrup for supper :P

So what did you eat today?

Adx

pancakes for breakfast

ham sandwiches and ready salted hula hoops for lunch

take out kfc for dinner

a couple of cups of tea

a starbucks latte

a few glasses of diet irn bru

piece of toast for breakfast

egg sarnie, yogurt and medley bar

pasta for tea

will leave out the wine and vodka lol

A Cumberland sausage on a roll

A fresh cream and strawberry jam muffin

2, soon to be 3 (hint hint Satoshi) cups of coffee

Up since 7.30am so it's been a bad day food wise

Kasumi wrote:

Yes! That's not very much at all. Very jealous on the muffin front though..

Definitely need to make those pancakes now!

Adx

just finished vege curry and rice with nan washed down with a beer :)

oh had a turkey version

xGGx

Alpen

2 bacon steaks, a poached egg and salad

homemade bolognaise (with farfalle instead of spaghetti coz didn't much fancy cleaning my mess up after dropping it everywhere)

2 cups of tea :-o ONLY TWO!! I'm slacking!!

NEXT...

3 weetabix with about 100ml of semi skimmed milk.
2 bananas with a glass strawberry milkshake.
Went to work at 2pm. . .
Salmon steak with cauliflower+broccoli.
A chocolate croissant.
2 cups of tea (strong, no sugar)
SG x

Wait till the weekend! My list will be down to your knees Ad! Lol

Breakfast: Glass of warm water, porridge, cup of white tea (its a herbal t-bag, similar to green tea).

Mid-morning: Glass of soya milk, then later on a glass of a smoothie

1st lunch: 2 rolls on cold meat, choc. biscuit, crisps,boiled egg, peppermint tea.

Snack time: Cut up melon, grapes, a banana, and a packet of blueberries

2nd lunch: 2 rolls on cold meat, crisps, snickers bar, apple, small tub of ambrosia rice, boiled egg, cammomile tea.

Snack time: Nutrigrain bar, small packet of cheddars, banana

Dinner: Mixed salad with breast of chicken, yogurt, a small crispy bar, glass of pomegranate juice, banana milk smoothie.

bloody hell, it never seems alot, but it sure sounds alot!

Tea and toast for breakfast.

Last night's leftover quesadilla with more tea for lunch.

Bolognaise with a mix of fusilli and penne with peas and sweetcorn (gotta get the veg in!) and home made cheesy garlicy basily bread. Yum yum! Oh, and a cup of tea to go with!

I'm not much of a hot drinks person but I'm just getting over a chest infection and I can't bear to drink cold drinks when I'm ill.

Also I only drink redbush tea sans milk.

Kasumi wrote:

3 cups of coffee (thank you Satoshi )

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Yes! That's not very much at all. Very jealous on the muffin front though..

Definitely need to make those pancakes now!

Adx

The muffin was very nice but very naughty but i needed some comfort food today and it just seemed to be calling out to me in Asda

Great profile pic Kasumi!

DinDins was rice with chicken korma. Yum

Ive had a croissant and an actimel. lunch and brekkie combined

so far today - a cup of tea and a toasted scone for breakfast.

just about to make some lunch - a ham sandwich and will have a couple of coconut cookies too

dinner is likely to be ravioli and cherry tomato sauce

Today so far I've had about 4 cups of tea. I drink far too much tea, will probably have about another 6.

Breakfast was 2 slices of toast and tea.

Lunch, just going to have some homemade soup, yellow split pea with lots of veg in it, possibly have 2 bowls and a buttered roll.

Dinner I've not decided on yet.

breakfast I had veg soup with quorn beef stake on the side.

Lunch I've had a few crackers with tofu with basil on the side.

I've lost count with how many teas and coffee cups I've had. Had 3 glasses of pepsi max.

Soon will also drink lots of energy drink probably (sugar free).

For tea I have friends over who often bring loads of snack including crisps, kinder eggs, chocolate.

I normally eat more a day. I also eat my main meal for breakfast, often something more exciting than soup. Need to go shopping.

Just having a bacon muffin topped with salsa and tomato sauce!

Had breakfast bowt hr ago - I always tend to have it at lunch time, occ coz I've only just got up but usually coz first thing I have a banana and coffee and then get on til am tooooo hungry and then have my breakfast. I ALWAYS have a med size bowl of natural farm organic cornflakes, with semi-skinned milk, organic - I can't go vegan so I do my best and, tbh i can't stand the way alot of dairy cows get treated (I know from living on a very intensive diary farm - grim dont cover it). I also have a sprinkling of demerara sugar (I use it in/on everything that needs sugar!) and an even more generous helping of mixed seeds on my cornflakes too :)

If I mess about with my food, like not having my cornflakes for breakfast, then my gut gets WELL pissed off with me!! I've got a wheat allergy but am also avoiding oats too coz they dont do me any favours either - I need to get tested for gluten intolerance. Had 1 a coupla yrs ago but supposedly i wasnt but I really think I am.

Sorry! Gone on right waffle!!

D69x :-)

Mmmm. . .waffles!