what do you fancy right now!

as i am on a healthy eating plan, right now I could murder a cream slice!!!!

Cadburys marvellous creations, either the candy popping shells or the nuts and cookie one, I love them both, could KILL for one! Or both, or a few of each! This thread is going to be detrimental to my healthy plans I can tell,

oooh or a donut! Caramel donut.

I've never had a caramel donunt - sounds very naughty MissChar lol - what about a large bowl of hagen daz cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge sauce on top

custard do nuts rule!!! oh and i really love that candy popping chocolate !

fudge, yummy , argh good job i havent got my purse today!

Custard donut! Yum. Any donut. Lots of donuts! Shit, f&s you are in my Bad books! You too scorpius! Xx

MissChar wrote:

Custard donut! Yum. Any donut. Lots of donuts! Shit, f&s you are in my Bad books! You too scorpius! Xx

Good Choice Miss!!! xx

Apple too!

sorry!!! but i need to share my lust for lush food!!! x

I reallyyyy fancy some caramel Galaxy chocolate, if the nearest shop wasn't a 15mins walk away and I wasn't still in my pjs I would probably be having some right now

This is going to sound ridiculous and fat but I'm nearly in tears thinking about all these foods.

Especially donuts!!! GUYS help

back tracking fast...................... just think of the fat oozing out of the do nuts, and how much bettr you will feel when you dont have any stodgy calories, imagine that fab pair of jeans/skirt/dress/bikini you want to look good in

as the ww saying goes - nothing tastes as good as being slim feels !

argh think fruit salad!!! (and not the sweets!) xx

Thank goodness I'm too poor to afford any of this! Haha x

I WANT A BIG CUDDLE , IM STAVING OFF PANIC ATTACK .. JUST . IM DRIPPING IN SWEAT , BRIGHT RED AND CANT CATCH MY BREATH !!! goddamn parties , i hate having lots of people in my house at once . stresses me so much . cuddles big cuddles in a quiet room :'(

have a big hug from me in my very quiet office! xxxxxx

xxxx

Cuddles from my quiet room with music playing *findahappyplace findahappyplace* xx

Huge hugs Rubysoho i know how you feel sweet

and me well Some sleep would be pretty good right now

Big cuddle Ruby x...

thanks guys . i decided not to throw him a PARTY as such this year as it flustered me having 20-30 people here at once but THATS loads better than having people flitting in an out all day with no knowing what time everyones gonna bugger off so i can sink to the bottom of a wine bottle and cry to the last episode of true blood

im . a . mess !!!! flusters me more not letting kiddo SEE it , so i have to keep trotting off an calming down an its all '' BEEEEXXXXX / MUUUUUUM WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU '' gaaaah !

Hey Ruby - sending you lots of hugs and some calming energy x Love your new pic by the way

A tiffin slice from Costa with a large chai latte....yummmm.