Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi everyone.....not so chilly here this morning.

Food is not something I have an issue with at the moment. We've eaten so much over the holiday period that I can barely look at it at the moment.....salad for a few days me thinks ;).....or maybe just a small serving of vanilla ice cream, really dont fancy anything at all xx

Hi Terri not seen you on here for a while hope your OK happy new year xxx

Good morning all.

Im feeling a bit grotty today as my cold is getting worse. It started on Christmas Day, and I was hoping to be rid of it by now but it's not going anywhere. So many members of staff have cold and flu at the moment.

Fasting today so either going for a walk or going to try for a 20 min nap depending how I feel at the time.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning everyone xx

Fun Louise, I hope you are feeling better soon - I know you are fasting, but do make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids. I think a nap would probably be the best idea to give your body a break and some time to recover *hugs* xxx

Fun Louise wrote:

Good morning all.

Im feeling a bit grotty today as my cold is getting worse. It started on Christmas Day, and I was hoping to be rid of it by now but it's not going anywhere. So many members of staff have cold and flu at the moment.

Fasting today so either going for a walk or going to try for a 20 min nap depending how I feel at the time.

Have a good day everyone.

I know how you feel. On top of the cold I have also a mucus cough. Going to the pharmacy today to get some cough syrup as the cough is disturbing my sleep.

Very cold today so I will be working out with a few layers on until I get really warm. Getting these workouts in whilst not at work.

Morning! The kid's are back at school, its been a bit sad as I love having them home but WOOHOO peace and quiet.

I was going to visit my grandfather but I have the sneezes, snots and snuffles. With him being poorly I daren't risk passing on anymore germs so housework it is!

Morning all 

Hope you are all feeling better soon . This cold is hitting people hard. Our poor Jess is super poorly herself. 

It's 2017 and I have begun the start of shiny new threads including the welcome thread, phew that was a busy day yesterday! 

Glad to see you back Terri- Told you you had been missed ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

I hope Jess is feeling better soon. I thought I noticed the welcome thread had changed - great job Leanne! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)xx

Hope Jess recovers soon!

The welcome thread is brilliant. Really clear with the touch of humour. However, the new missing page isn't so great. No more Star Wars references?! 😨

RosyCheek wrote:

However, the new missing page isn't so great. No more Star Wars references?! 😨

Oh no really ? Aw I will have to use more Star Wars references / Gifs & images in the forum to balance this out ! haha 

Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your days.
Great to be back and see so many familiar names <3

Get well soon Jess!

Hello everyone!

Still waiting for the postie... not sure my parcel will arrive today, it's already 12.30...

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

However, the new missing page isn't so great. No more Star Wars references?! 😨

Oh no really ? Aw I will have to use more Star Wars references / Gifs & images in the forum to balance this out ! haha

Good idea! 😄

That's the shame the Star Wars reference has gone.

Yes Leanne there definitely needs to be balance in the force on the forums would be great.

Get well soon Jess.

Preparing my chicken fillets to marinade in Buttermilk for grilling later.

My first ever foray in the kitchen which is one of my New Year resolutions. It's about time I became more of a modern man .

Do you think you could hit starwars and squirrel in one jpg/gif?

Challenge accepted hahaha! 

![](upload://e8yi7k6pNwKcx3OYEC1ZqJu7m24.gif)

Good work!

Good evening all ! I've had a busy but good day. Both my daughters have returned to their respective homes. I'll miss them loads.....It's been lovely having them both home over Xmas and new year. I have however removed several plates and tea mugs from their rooms ! Dont want to start a penicillin farm ! Lol x

Good evening all, another good day.