Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Aug10-Aug11)

Morning all!

I love a good spring clean - time for a new thread as we've reached and breached 18,000 posts on the old thread.

Morning Alice xxx

Morning all, hope you have a nice day out there!!! We have no kids for a few hours so are gonna chill in the peace and quiet then go shopping when we get little uns back xxx

Part 6....we are a chatty lot!

It's a lovely day here but I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet. x

and its wednesday! Half way through the week, so roll on friday night (cue "Disco Inferno" by the Trammps.)

Im out saturday night so cant wait xxx

Morning Alice,

Morning all xx

Morning all! Ooo I do like a new thread x

A quick Hello to all

I am off out! This is going to be the first time i have been out this week where i can relax as i already have ordered my grab bag! Phew i can actually be sociable with out thinking i must get back to check lol!

Have a good day : )

Morning everyone, just chillin for a bit before I head out to work for the start of my 10 day stretch. God I hate those....

I am sorry to hear that sexynurse09,. 10 day stretch>? Better you than me that sounds rough.

Anyone want to help me with my housework? I've got enough to share

Morning all! I love a nice new thread! hope all are well, it's all gone pete tong at tronic towers so I'm hiding in my office working. Yay.

Ilovemyman wrote:

Anyone want to help me with my housework? I've got enough to share External Media

As much as i love housework i may have to pass. but you are welcome to do my complex catastrophe modelling equations for me if you want.

DrtyBoy wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Anyone want to help me with my housework? I've got enough to share External Media

As much as i love housework i may have to pass. but you are welcome to do my complex catastrophe modelling equations for me if you want.

Hmmm hard choice, ok i'll take the housework....................................alone External Media

DrtyBoy wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Hmmm hard choice, ok i'll take the housework....................................alone External Media

DrtyBoy wrote:

I am sorry to hear that sexynurse09,. 10 day stretch>? Better you than me that sounds rough.

headsouth wrote:

You get to sleep in the middle, right?

I remember when I had some surgery at a Spire hospital, and my consultant surgeon was complaining that the students couldn't handle a 24 hour shift without whining. This was as he was finishing his 2nd 36 hour shift of the week!

Lol yes I get to sleep in the middle. 24 hour, 36 hour shifts?? surely theres some law against that?!

@Drtyboy yep it's gonna be rough. Get a weekend off at the end of it though so not all bad. xx

Morning all.

SN, a 10 day stretch sounds hard. How long are the days?

Tronic, all gone pete tong, oh dear, nothing too serious I hope!

DrtyBoy wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Hmmm, i'm in a dilema now! I hate housework, especially when the kids are here.....

Now, what does this complex catastrophe modelling equations lark involve? I am good at maths, so equations are no problem, i can create catastrophes without much effort and i have extensive experience of making models.... admittedly it does usually involve either playdoh, plasticine or lego...........

toycar69 wrote:

Morning all.

SN, a 10 day stretch sounds hard. How long are the days?

Tronic, all gone pete tong, oh dear, nothing too serious I hope!

Not long, just the standard 8 hour shifts x

Morning strangers,

Been months and months since i even looked at these forums! I have some time spare today (off work poorly) so thought i'd come back and check em out again.