gossipy generic garden !

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Maybe we should have a lady garden just so the boys are not allowed in! It can be our secret place lol

n'aww i loves the boys on here just as much as the ladies .. well most anyway :p

ok, ok, I HAD to google....... there's a blog called the secret lady garden!!!!!!!

I'd like to just point out here, that I AM NOT a viewer of the blog, I'm just putting it out there now because I'm now concerned about what's in it! LOL

is anyone elses facebook going totally breasteseses up ??

No idea, I'm avoiding my FB I'm sick of seeing engagement posts every two seconds lol what a good friend I am.

fb is ok for me :)

I too avoid most of the time to many duck face poses quack

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'd like to just point out here, that I AM NOT a viewer of the blog, I'm just putting it out there now because I'm now concerned about what's in it! LOL

looks pretty boring tbh lol

You are all awesome :-)

grrrr mine is being a wazzock :'( an im trying to sort out helping out some dear friends >:(

I would ask what it's doing... but i'll be no help :/

Try logging out closing browser and logging back in hun!

My fakebook is working fine! I prefer it on her , I hate going on and seeing everyone drunk posing in the loos! And then having hangover updates in the morning.

lol, I hate the "YEAH YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT, TALKING BEHIND MY BACK YEAH NOW I KNOW WHO MY REAL FRIENDS ARE YOU CAN JUST DO ONE YOU BITCH"

To which someone replies "You Ok?"

Them "INBOX ME"

Because it's soooo private! Never understood it.

FrozenAngel wrote:

lol, I hate the "YEAH YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT, TALKING BEHIND MY BACK YEAH NOW I KNOW WHO MY REAL FRIENDS ARE YOU CAN JUST DO ONE YOU BITCH"

To which someone replies "You Ok?"

Them "INBOX ME"

Because it's soooo private! Never understood it.

Attention seekers paradise is old Facebook . but yeah that post is very common and it is annoying

Lol for me it's the " I'm gonna cry posts"
Followed by the 50 "are you ok " amd "call me" posts and then the person goes silent for 8 hours to cause a sense of drama . then comes back on and says something like " I broke a nail"

I hate the relationship status updates,

x and x are in a relationship five minutes ago "I love them forever and ever and ever" "when did you meet?" "This morning"

Next day relationship status changes to single "I hate them so heartbroken I will never love again!!!! No one will ever want meeeee"

Few hours later x is in a relationship with y

X status "I finally found my soul mate "

Urgh annoys me lol

lillithlibby wrote:

I hate the relationship status updates,

x and x are in a relationship five minutes ago "I love them forever and ever and ever" "when did you meet?" "This morning"

Next day relationship status changes to single "I hate them so heartbroken I will never love again!!!! No one will ever want meeeee"

Few hours later x is in a relationship with y

X status "I finally found my soul mate "

Urgh annoys me lol

heehee i see that and lol . YOURE IN YOUR 30S FFS !!!

Lol when I first met my Oh I used to delete him on my relationship status when we had an argument because I knew it drove him completely nuts! He is one of those people that wants the whole world to think we are Romeo and Juliet and perfectly happy! But I would happily tell everyone when he's a twat!

Haven't done it in about 3.5 years but it was funny at the time because he would be straight in the phone giving me hell over it

lol !!!! meanie