Greatest morning! (thank you so much)

I had the weekend off this week so was excited to get a lay in and not have to worry about getting up early. I was woken instead at 9am by the postman was a pile of LH parcels for me. One of them was my return item and another my case but who on earth gifted me?

Whoever it was thank you so much! I now have two more wonderful books to add to my collection plus some more battieries which urgently needed as im on my last 2! This honestly made my day, last night i had some bad news so this was something nice to wake up to thank you so much!

Ps: If the two wonderful people who gifted me could let me know so i can return the favor :) Most likley you are on my list anyway so i will get to you i just need to make sure your one of the next :) You just didnt need to :) honestly you didn't need to worry. I never come on here expecting to people to send me things, i dont gift because i expect things back, i dont make wishlists to expect things off of them.

But anyway thank you SO much. I actually cried!

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) horaaah for gifts. Wonderful to hear that it cheered you up xx

Aw :) that's nice :) . X

Aw thats lovely, the generosity of people on here never ceases to amaze me :) It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside haha!

A little kind gesture goes a long long way. Well done !!

That's so lovely for you ! Have a nice weekend with your new books x

So many nice people . Enjoy hun them hun as ive read so many nice things yiuve done. And whoever sent them are lovely

Aww, so nice to hear you got gifts. What a great start to the weekend for you! People here are so lovely. x

Perfect! Hope you really enjoy your weekend, you deserve it hun!

Hi Hun, I sent you one of those books because I can see how generous you've been to everyone else and I thought you deserved the same treatment! Plus you've been going through a tough time and I thought you could use a pick me up, I'm so glad you like it :) I can't take credit for the other book or batteries though!

Please please please don't feel you have to return the favour because that's not why I sent you the gift, I wanted you to have something for yourself because you're always buying stuff for others! So please don't add me to your list, just enjoy your gift :)

How lovely! :D

Ooo enjoy its a lovely feeling to have such a surprise xx

Boogaloo wrote:

Hi Hun, I sent you one of those books because I can see how generous you've been to everyone else and I thought you deserved the same treatment! Plus you've been going through a tough time and I thought you could use a pick me up, I'm so glad you like it :) I can't take credit for the other book or batteries though!

Please please please don't feel you have to return the favour because that's not why I sent you the gift, I wanted you to have something for yourself because you're always buying stuff for others! So please don't add me to your list, just enjoy your gift :)

omg u sweeety i agree she does deserve it

That's so lovely, you totally deserve to be treated too!  Hope you enjoy your books Hun :D xx

Enjoy.

Yay! :) Hope you enjoyed it! X

People on here are so lovely and Missbrowneyes you are one of those so you deserve all the lovely gifts you are getting and I'm sure will continue to get! So make sure you pack you wish list full of lovely goodies! 😉

Hmmm .... I don't normally confess, but not sure if it will drive you mad, lol. I sent the book and the batteries. Purely because I think you deserve to have some time for yourself, to just look after number one. You are so kind and generous and I hate it when bad things happen to lovely people and I just thought it might be nice to make you smile.I get myself far too many lovehoney parcels so there is no need to reciprocate. In fact I;d be surprised if there's anything left for me to own, lol.

Take care Sweety and enjoy the gifts xxx

Lady S that's so kind :) I hope I didn't send the same book as you though haha! That's the trouble with secret wish list shopping, it's a bit of a gamble in case they already have it! :p

Boogaloo wrote:

Lady S that's so kind :) I hope I didn't send the same book as you though haha! That's the trouble with secret wish list shopping, it's a bit of a gamble in case they already have it! :p

Aw there are lots of kind folk on here, that why it's so lovely. At least we know Lovehoney will swap if they are duplicated :) xx