Thank you wonderful stranger!

Had a lovely surprise at lunch time when the postie came and my mum handed me a parcel! Thank you so much to a wonderfully generous stranger, you really made my week! I never thought I'd be lucky enough to get gifted, I haven't stopped smiling and looking at it all day! I really can't express how thankful I am, I nearly cried lmao. Certainly cheered me right up. I hope something wonderful happens to whoever gifted me it! :) xxx

Wow! Enjoy

I'm not surprised you got a parcel because of the crap you're going through right now. I would have sent you something too if I had the money. Enjoy sweetheart :)

Ah that is so nice , enjoy xx

Aw that's lovely, enjoy! Xx

enjoy lucky... you deserve it thoo have fun x

Thanks everyone ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)xx

Enjoy, some lovely people on here xx

How wonderful, some people have huge hearts obviously, enjoy x

There are some lovely people on here. Hopefully it's make you feel a little bit better.

be sure to sare on the "I got a pressie" thread as well. Hopefully it helped your mood hon and congrats on the gift...

Aww, its wel deserved, what did you get? Im nosey :p

Aww how sweet! It's so heartwarming to hear about things like this. Im new to the forums and wasn't aware that we could send gifts I'll have to remember this (: maybe I can make someone's day some day. I'm loving how nice the LH community is!

Aw what a lovely surprise! What did you get? Enjoy, you deserve it

@ Vanessa8, I tried and it said "thread is locked".. huh?

@RetroSpazzKat, welcome to the forums! I'm not personally sure how to send gifts but I'm sure the imformation is around here somewhere! The LH community certainly is very nice :)

@Dali265 and Shy-Bee, I got the Swoon Shimmy gift set! :D

@Everyone else, thank you! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Enjoy the gift set, DLH.

So you know, there's an 'I got a pressie part 3' thread...that should still be open 😀

I didn't know we could gift others either. I didn't think that we could give out our personal information so I'm not sure how I could do that for someone! Great idea though!

Ozz wrote:

I didn't know we could gift others either. I didn't think that we could give out our personal information so I'm not sure how I could do that for someone! Great idea though!

If you visit the wishlist of another member, than put anything in your basket, at some point in the checkout process you'll get offered the choice of sending your basket's items to the last person who's wishlist you visited or "manually insert an address". If you send it to the other LH member, they will receive it anonymously, so they will not know who is it from (not even your Lovehoney ID, let alone your real info). If you chose to "insert address", you can select one from your address book (like your own) or even insert the address of someone you know.

Wow you lucky lucky lady enjoy xxx

aww thats lovely xx