Guilty pleasures?

...not sex, obviously. I think that has alreay been mentioned once or twice on here. :p

I'm becoming distressingly tolerant of pop music as I get older. I blame Take That coming back but the stuff I turn up on the car radio would make my teenage self vomit in disgust.

How good a song was Alphabeat's 'Fascination'? Or Carly Rae Jepsons' 'Call Me Maybe'? Or Zara Larsson's 'Lush Life'.

God help me.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Ha ....you're not alone there ! I find myself listening to stuff that I wouldn't have given the time of day to years ago !
The latest being Robin Shultz 's Sugar and am I the only one who finds the bloke playing the cop in that video sexy ?

+1 to pop music, love that Robin Schultz song (haven't seen the video though).
My guilty pleasure is kids food, I love fish fingers, kinder eggs, jelly tots. And come to think of it kids films, especially Disney!

Mine would probably be Bet on It from High School Musical. Super cringy, but so catchy!

Mines rainbow drops 😱😱😱

Rainbow drops are awesome. My guilty pleasure is Lucky Charms cereal, I've only just rediscovered them :)

I cant pass them by in a shop lol

Crisps... is my food guilty pleasure

I spent quite a lot of time alone in our LH AU office.. and when I do I put Adele on really loud, sing and snapchat it to everyone in the office

#noshame

Ha ha ha. Although if I were left alone in the LH office...

I guess I am a Take That "fan" as I like the more mature music they make now. I have actually met both Howard and Gary with their Manager when I went on attachment with the Relationship Office of the bank I used to work for. I didn't appreciate them back then .

: ) went to see alphabeat live in concert many years ago, up beat, Fun Music,a little bit of kitsch does you good : ) im already getting excited for Eurovision. Im starting to see the apeal in katy perry now but sometimes daytime radio takes it too far. Little mix did a good performance on Graham Norton show : )

Board games (but I'm dad so I've got an excuse)

Sex Squid wrote:

Board games (but I'm dad so I've got an excuse)

Board games are having a renaissance .We luv them as a couple and quite competitive .We have just bought Zombicide to try out.

True, my OH and I have been looking at getting a game called Pandemic Legacy.

Sex Squid wrote:

True, my OH and I have been looking at getting a game called Pandemic Legacy.

Wow that's one we have been looking at. There is a review of it in the Board gaming magazine.

Never quite got the guilty pleasures thing. Life is to short to feel guilty for liking something.

So for me I would cut out the guilty bit and ignore those who judge for liking something deemed uncool.

I love some of the kid's programmes more than the kids do! 😂 Ben & Holly is amazing!!

VioletWolf wrote:

I love some of the kid's programmes more than the kids do! 😂 Ben & Holly is amazing!!

Ben and Holly is awesome :)

Colonel Lube wrote:

Life is to short to feel guilty for liking something.

It's not a mission statement.

It's a forum game which could just have easily been called 'What stuff do you like?'.