'Tunes' That Brighten Your Day...!

As a lover of music myself and after much success of the 'fave TV program' thread, it would be great to find out what music ๐ŸŽถ everyone is into...

I woke up on this beautifully sunny morning and my mp3 played 'Wanna have sex on the beach' ("de girls, de girls dem' wanna have fun...woah ...they wanna have fun now..." - apologies, the reggae part is stuck in my head now!) 'She loves you' (Beatles) and 'Skandalouz' (Tupac). Put me in a right good, upbeat mood. ๐Ÿ˜Ž x

How about you?

Iโ€™m a big fan of 70โ€™s-90โ€™s music although anything that has some quality guitar playing or drums will get me going! A few of the tracks that are getting me out of bed at the moment:

We Will Rock You & Donโ€™t Stop Me Now - Queen

Armageddon It & Stagefright - Def Leppard

Heavenโ€™s On Fire & I Love It Loud - Kiss

Love 80s music a bit on bon Jovi and meatloaf. But do love a lot of 90s like five steps and more recent of avicci

I'm into a bit of everything, love 80s music and early/mid 90s. At the moment I'm obsessed with Gerry Cinnamon "Belter" particularly, just makes me happy, infarct got it on now to motivate me to get moving!

The Moana soundtrack is a firm favourite in our house.

I killed an eel, I buried its guts, Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts

Pretty much anything from my childhood: Duran Duran, bananarama, starship, and such like. Just one tune to brighten the day? Would have to be โ€˜Jump in the lineโ€™ by Harry Belafonte.

I am a great fan of all the 80's (mainly the New Romantics Era) and 90's Indie bands! Oasis will always remain in my heart! ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’– "d'yer know what I mean...yeah yeah". I love Noel Gallaghers' 'High Flying Birds' and 'Chasing Yesterday' albums on LP! x Just got the best of 'Biggie Smalls' too! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Loving 'Paul Weller' classics at present. Thanks all. x

Mr Chimp's comment is cool, not watched Moana as yet. x

Walk on By - Dionne Warwich

Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith - anything from them.

I sway between heavy metal and hip hop for the most part of my days, a lot of rock and โ€œemoโ€ music too which just takes me back to my youth. Deftones, caliban, bleeding through, Drake, twenty one pilots, killswitch engage... the list is endless!

I watched To All The Boys I Loved Before yesterday and the whole soundtrack is in my head.

Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle

I'm listening to Talking To You by Izzy Bizu right this second and it always adds a little pep in my step :)

Hello

Anything Disney is a go to for me

This is me from greatest show man. In fact the soundtrack is permanently on at the moment as both kids are obsessed with it!

Having a for"tune" in the bank would really start my day.

I like the New Romantics too Emerald, Depeche Mode, Human League, Flock of Seagulls. I listen to dance hip hop & R&B regularly, one of my favourite types of music is Breakdance (electro): Beat Crush Crew - Rock the World Smoove E - Breakdance Knight of Bass - Landed Dโ€™fezza - Breakdance Epidemy DuoBuzz - Breakdance Catalog Africa Bambaata & Leftfield - Africa Shox

This is awesome Knight, pleased you're into the 'New Romantics' too and I also like the ones you've mentioned. Something awesome about that era, even though I was only just 'born' in the middle of it, lol.

Seen a really cool documentary years ago about '80's New Romantics' and loved the story behind the era of 'musical and sexual freedom' and, the electro-pop genre of the music ever since!

I love that men wore make-up and explored their own style too!

Hip hop and Rn'B also work for me!, it's cool when someone you have just met has stuff in common with you. x ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, lol Mr Grey. ๐Ÿ˜‰

LONELEY BOY, BLACK KEYS,makes me smile everytime x

Depends on the day really, some faves at the moment

Powell Sullivan's version of "perfect" followed closely by the Ed Sheran / Beyoncรฉ version of the same song.

Take on Me (Ah ha)

All time absolutely fave though is Comfortably Numb from Pink Floyd pulse live concert, greatest version of one of the greatest songs in my opinion.