Guilty Pleasures...

Ok so mine right now is EUROVISION!!!! Semi finals on now and thursday, and the final this saturday! I watch them all with the subtitles on to see the comedy translations that appear over the night. I do miss Terry Wogan's cheeky comments but Graham Norton hasn't been too bad! If my friends liked it I would have a Eurovision party!! I can't get enough of the cheesy euro pop once a year! I've even heard they do an album of all the entries each year.

So let's hear your guilty pleasures....

x

Nexas wrote: ...Glee...

Totally with you on that Nexas!! My OH's fave character is Kurt too! External Media

How could I forget!!! Germany had Dita Von Teese in their entry last year!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KV-zYsgaKE

x

Can I say your pic M&S?

*Growl*

(You may of noticed that I generally don't compliment most people on their pictures, I'd feel bad if I didn't particularly like one of someone's and didn't comment after commenting on loads of pics I did like and I wouldn't outright lie to someone in that way so I generally avoid commenting on pics... but you're silly to be insecure M&S and that is a bloody sexy set of pics you have going on there! So I felt the need to point out the error of your ways! Hope you don't feel uncumfy at all!)

On to Eurovision.... Atrocious... but ab-so-fucking-lutely hilarious, crazy continentals!

Must think of my own GP...

Well you did mention it earlier so I thought I'd pop it back up, thank you hun these forums do wonders for your self confidence. I'll always have niggles, but I am trying to be more pro active about my body.

Latvia have come out with a corker already 'I asked my Uncle Joe but he can't speak'

x

I think - M&S - that was WandAs way of explaining his compliment was genuine (he doesn't give out compliments often) though it came out more rambly haha!

I do agree though - you have such a sexy figure from what I've seen!

Mine is the OA when I'm meant to be revising :(

Axx

WandA wrote:

Can I say your pic M&S? External Media

*Growl*

(You may of noticed that I generally don't compliment most people on their pictures, I'd feel bad if I didn't particularly like one of someone's and didn't comment after commenting on loads of pics I did like and I wouldn't outright lie to someone in that way so I generally avoid commenting on pics... but you're silly to be insecure M&S and that is a bloody sexy set of pics you have going on there! So I felt the need to point out the error of your ways! Hope you don't feel uncumfy at all!)

On to Eurovision.... Atrocious... but ab-so-fucking-lutely hilarious, crazy continentals!External Media

Must think of my own GP...

the only thing eurovision was ever good for, was Lordi

I hate Steps... the main reason being our local Chinese used to play their album on loop EVERY night... two hours listening to Steps repeats is just wrong.... Why? Just why?

Most of my pleasures are guilty. There's not much that I'm into that I would confess to a stranger lol!

Our Eurovision entry sounds like Steps!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Guilty pleasures? Hmmm. Guilt is something I try to avoid most of the time so I say what I find pleasurable is nothing to feel guilty about!

Oh.. wait. I had a whole box of malteasers on Sunday.. in one sitting. But they are so more-ish!

Ahh thanks hun.... the OH says im more-ish too lol

my guilty pleasure is disney films especially lion king

disney films

Right now my guilty pleasure is watching AVATAR on loop atm. Cant seem to get enough of it. I have no life =S lol

my guilty pleasure is disney films especially lion king

This may sound odd, well it is a bit but I love doing it. . . . Writing letters of complaint! Only if I have reason to do so of course but I look for a reason! I always seem to buy foodstuffs with a fault, cheese, bread, burgers, sweets, Hollands pies was a corker! I've had some pretty long exchanges with companies and some comical replies. Loads of free stuff aswell. The oddest one was a complaint to Lyons cakes over a non flavoured swiss roll. I claimed it was a laboratory blank! It was tasteless. People don't write letters anymore. I love pissing management off in work too. I used to be the union rep but still argue with the pricks over HSE, working practises, fairness, toilets, canteens bloody anything! They earn their money here!

My guilty pleasure is ... Sour Cream and Onion Pringles (oh, and Haribo Starmix)

I received an email from Unilever today via Uni asking how I as 'one of the playstation' generation can help advertise/promote Unilever as a global brand using technology in return for an ipad.

My suggestion will be:

"I think using technology, Unilever can be promoted by asking 'tech-savvy' youngsters to produce great promotional ideas that could save millions compared to conventional advertising in return for relative buttons by sending out emails to.... O wait...Been done?"

Or something along those lines.

Bastard companies.

Oooo sorry, meant to quote SG and his musings to companies.

The patronising in this email was tedious to say the least.

I'm deffo with you WandA, I cannot stand shit like that. Since I've hit 40 I get battered by insurance crap, private health crap. I don't have a credit card so get mullered by credit card companies, I don't have a landline telephone and get murdered by them fuckers. I write derogatory messages on their bumf in black marker, stick it back in their prepaid reply envelopes and send the shit back! I'm a moaning bastard. I'm turning into my dad! He even gets on my tits! puts years on me.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I'm deffo with you WandA, I cannot stand shit like that. Since I've hit 40 I get battered by insurance crap, private health crap. I don't have a credit card so get mullered by credit card companies, I don't have a landline telephone and get murdered by them fuckers. I write derogatory messages on their bumf in black marker, stick it back in their prepaid reply envelopes and send the shit back! I'm a moaning bastard. I'm turning into my dad! He even gets on my tits! puts years on me.

I send 'em back too!

Keeps my postie dad in a job and costs them! I recently sent back an offer from the times with:

"So does Rupert (Murdoch) still pay for this then?" I haven't actually heard back!

I got offered the Vanquis CC as soon as I hit 18. 40%APR. Gobshites.

Don't get me started on the 45 spam I get on one of my email addresses (I do have it seperate to be fair and use it for comps and such).

I too may be turning into your dadExternal Media... at 21! To be fair I was probably already like him...