Had a spur of the moment fantasy? Share it...

Just taken a shower, the wife is out at her Christmas party thing. Just trimmed down there and started imagining my wife telling a work friend we had a strap on whilst slightly inebriated. Her friend is curious and has never pegged a guy but wants to. They come home together, get naked and we all get hot and steamy. Her friend puts on the strap on and takes me from behind whilst my wife lays in front if me legs spread so with every thrust I eat her out!

Then it's my turn to do some taking.........😋

Nice fantasy

My fantasy at the moment is to watch my wife being made love to by a man in his late sixties/seventies.....

dont know why this turns me on so much...

For my boyfriend to show his friends he's out with some photos we take during sex, and get really horny enough when he comes home to let me domme him.. and have anal fun with him, I'd love it.

One of mine is to be stripped of all my clothes by my OH while we're in a shed and then have my hands tied above my head before I get a nice spanking <3

TheDoctor wrote:

Just taken a shower, the wife is out at her Christmas party thing. Just trimmed down there and started imagining my wife telling a work friend we had a strap on whilst slightly inebriated. Her friend is curious and has never pegged a guy but wants to. They come home together, get naked and we all get hot and steamy. Her friend puts on the strap on and takes me from behind whilst my wife lays in front if me legs spread so with every thrust I eat her out!

Always fancy a bit of strap on.

Love this post.

Being completely dominated, hair pulled, rough antics.

Hands All Over wrote:

One of mine is to be stripped of all my clothes by my OH while we're in a shed and then have my hands tied above my head before I get a nice spanking <3

That's One you could act out in a role play. Perhaps a bit too cool for the shed this time of the year bur could be acted out in doors without catching a death of cold .

Go for it !

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

That's One you could act out in a role play. Perhaps a bit too cool for the shed this time of the year bur could be acted out in doors without catching a death of cold .

Go for it !

Yeah I do intend on doing this one in a role play, it's simply too good to just forget about it! Might have to improvise with where my hands will be tied onto though as in my fantasy it's a hook in the ceiling but sadly we don't have one in the bedroom. Still, can't wait to act this one out!

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Go for it !

Yeah I do intend on doing this one in a role play, it's simply too good to just forget about it! Might have to improvise with where my hands will be tied onto though as in my fantasy it's a hook in the ceiling but sadly we don't have one in the bedroom. Still, can't wait to act this one out!

That problem is easily solved with a door jam hand restraint set.We found it brilliant for use in many roleplays

TheDoctor wrote:

Sounds a great fantasy

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Go for it !

That problem is easily solved with a door jam hand restraint set.We found it brilliant for use in many roleplays

Oh yes, that is a clever solution! Just took a quick look and I think I'll put one of these door jams on my wishlist. Thanks for the suggestion Mysteron :)!

I recently fantasised about my wife and her friend watching me and helping me wank off.

I've been fantasising recently about me and someone I know ( not hubby by the way ) having sex in a car then just as things are reaching boiling point there's a knock at the window and its a very fit copper who proceeds to pull me out of the car , handcuffs me and then both men take turns with me on the car bonnet ;)

wildflower wrote:

I've been fantasising recently about me and someone I know ( not hubby by the way ) having sex in a car then just as things are reaching boiling point there's a knock at the window and its a very fit copper who proceeds to pull me out of the car , handcuffs me and then both men take turns with me on the car bonnet ;)

Wow thats hot Wildflower. Is it not something you could roleplay in parts with your partner ?

Mmmm maybe the having sex in the car bit could be worked into roleplay but not sure how we'd get the police part involved ! But yes, it makes me massively turned on to think about it ;))

wildflower wrote:

Mmmm maybe the having sex in the car bit could be worked into roleplay but not sure how we'd get the police part involved ! But yes, it makes me massively turned on to think about it ;))

You hubby could play both parts Obviously you would need a break to enable it to continue. You could even do the final part indoors using say a table as the car bonnet. I found with doing a lot of roleplays improvisation is a must .

Good idea, indoors would be preferably at this time of year too! Now, just have to persaude hubby to get on board with it all x

wildflower wrote:

Good idea, indoors would be preferably at this time of year too! Now, just have to persaude hubby to get on board with it all x

Considering what he is being offered i think hubby should most definitely be up for this.

lmh95 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

You could also try your husband pretending to be the police man catching you using your toys to entertain yourself in the car and he knocks on the window and gets you to come out of the car, handcuffs you etc once the warmer days are here again and if you can find a secluded spot or do you have a garage where you can try this out away from prying eyes?

Hope you have lots of fun with this role play x

Yes we do have a garage, some really good ideas here , thanks Imh95 and mysteron x