What's your fantasy? And have you ever experienced it?

Being a married guy with 3 children sex can often become side lined and almost forgotten. Usually me and my wife have sex every few weeks, although I would love sex more frequently.

With sex being more 'as and when' these days the sex we do have is usually rather raunchy and very hot. So much so we have recently started talking more openly about our fantasies and bedroom kinks. I've learned my wifes deepest darkest fantasies, which really turn me on, and I have mine too.

Although mine are rather tame, I take great pleasure in seeing my wife sexually satisfied. For example, I love to take control and make her cum by licking her pussy before sex. I really want to try her fucking herself with a larger than normal toy whilst I fuck her in the arse. We haven't tried this yet, but certainly want to give it a try.

What are your fanatsties? And how do you approach them with your partner? Are there any really hot kinks you have that you are not sure about approaching?

Swinging was ours. We had both done some group-sex when much younger, so soon after we became a couple we decided to visit a swinger club and experience the scene. Both of us loved it, and while we didn't swap on that first visit we enjoyed fucking among others doing the same in playrooms and in the pool (the club was La Chambre, Sheffield).

On our next visit a couple of weeks later we did our first soft-swing, in other words swapping for everything short of fucking, and a couple of visits later did our first full swap. We played that way on all of our next club visits and finally invited a couple back to our place for a 4some. That was much more erotic and relaxed, all four of us fucking together on one bed.

We have been swinging regularly, at home and in clubs, ever since. Both of us are highly sexed and it is a great way for us to meet our needs without deceit or embarrassment. We think everyone should try it - but the key point is to communicate constantly and don't do anything or with anyone that you are not totally OK about.

I have a couple of fantasies. One is to be pegged by the OH.
Another is the OH looks me in a chastity cage for varying amounts of time. While I'm locked OH keeps the key either round her neck or wrist or obviously visible. She would also tell and make me show her hot friends that I'm locked in a cage.
Another is that I'm tied to the bed and blindfolded and she edges me then her friends arrive and she leaves me tied to the bed, the every so often someone comes in and edges me, I don't know who it is doing this to me. After a few hours someone unties me but leaves the blindfold on and walks out the room. I get dressed and walk in the front room and see her friends sitting there chatting and drinking. I'm left not knowing who has been in the room and had their hands on me.
Another is I get tied to the bed and blindfolded and the OH pegs me for a while and then stops and leaves the room after a few minutes she walks back in and starts making me deep throat her, then I realise that it's not her but a guy. After he has delivered me his big load down my throat he leaves the room and house. The OH walks in and unties me and doesn't tell me who it was that I had just swallowed regardless how much I beg her.

I love wearing womens knickers and have a few of my own that I wear and recently I have bought myself a pair of women's skinny jeans. My fantasy would be my OH dresses me updated as a sexy lady, make up and all, we then go out drinking and flirting with the hot guys.

1 Like

Peakcouple wrote:

Swinging was ours. We had both done some group-sex when much younger, so soon after we became a couple we decided to visit a swinger club and experience the scene. Both of us loved it, and while we didn't swap on that first visit we enjoyed fucking among others doing the same in playrooms and in the pool (the club was La Chambre, Sheffield).

On our next visit a couple of weeks later we did our first soft-swing, in other words swapping for everything short of fucking, and a couple of visits later did our first full swap. We played that way on all of our next club visits and finally invited a couple back to our place for a 4some. That was much more erotic and relaxed, all four of us fucking together on one bed.

We have been swinging regularly, at home and in clubs, ever since. Both of us are highly sexed and it is a great way for us to meet our needs without deceit or embarrassment. We think everyone should try it - but the key point is to communicate constantly and don't do anything or with anyone that you are not totally OK about.

Swinging has always intrigued me. Although my OH wouldn't be game for this. I tried to introduce anonymous fucking online, where people can watch us have sex and cam us back if we choose to, but that went down like a lead balloon unfortunatly. The idea of fucking in the same room as others really excites me though. Is it something you still enjoy doing together?

loves fun wrote:

I have a couple of fantasies. One is to be pegged by the OH.
Another is the OH looks me in a chastity cage for varying amounts of time. While I'm locked OH keeps the key either round her neck or wrist or obviously visible. She would also tell and make me show her hot friends that I'm locked in a cage.
Another is that I'm tied to the bed and blindfolded and she edges me then her friends arrive and she leaves me tied to the bed, the every so often someone comes in and edges me, I don't know who it is doing this to me. After a few hours someone unties me but leaves the blindfold on and walks out the room. I get dressed and walk in the front room and see her friends sitting there chatting and drinking. I'm left not knowing who has been in the room and had their hands on me.
Another is I get tied to the bed and blindfolded and the OH pegs me for a while and then stops and leaves the room after a few minutes she walks back in and starts making me deep throat her, then I realise that it's not her but a guy. After he has delivered me his big load down my throat he leaves the room and house. The OH walks in and unties me and doesn't tell me who it was that I had just swallowed regardless how much I beg her.

I love wearing womens knickers and have a few of my own that I wear and recently I have bought myself a pair of women's skinny jeans. My fantasy would be my OH dresses me updated as a sexy lady, make up and all, we then go out drinking and flirting with the hot guys.

Pegging sounds like loads of fun. It is something I have no experience with though, but I imagine it would be real enjoyable with the right person.

Humpy Tail wrote:

Swnging has always intrigued me. Although my OH wouldn't be game for this. I tried to introduce anonymous fucking online, where people can watch us have sex and cam us back if we choose to, but that went down like a lead balloon unfortunatly. The idea of fucking in the same room as others really excites me though. Is it something you still enjoy doing together?

We do both 'open' swinging, which is sex with someone else, with your normal partner present, and 'closed' swinging where we are in separate rooms with others. Both of us much, much prefer same room or even better, same bed swapping. We are both fucking someone else side-by-side, all bodies in contact, close enough for us to kiss and touch eachother while having sex with another person. It is amazingly erotic.

But think you mean us having sex together with other people fucking close by, that was how we started swinging in clubs and we still do that when we go clubbing and during home 4somes and moresomes. Again, it's very raunchy. Some people just go to clubs to do that and never swap.

I've done a fair bit of swinging with a previous partner and really enjoyed it. I've been to dogging sites with my current OH but we've only been watched and no one has joined it. My real fantasy now is I desperately want to watch her having sex with another guy. I don't want to swap or be involved myself, just her. We've talked about it and she likes the thought of it but we don't seem to be able to get beyond that stage unfortunately.