Hand made gift ideas for my wife

I usually make something for my wife for christmas and birthdays but im all out of idears ! made the flogger in the profile pic last christmas lol but it hasnt got to be anything like that really im just stumped ! Any idears people ?

A DIY humbler that your wife can use on you? Fairly easy to make from dowel. Or some kind of leg spreader made from wood, sort of like stocks?

Hasnt got to be sexual particularly to be honest

How about a Welsh lovespoon?

What else have you made for her? And what's your speciality?

A homemade sugar body scrub? Easy to make and there are plenty of ideas on the internet.

Mrs.John wrote:

done that with a facebook poke handle cos thats how it all started lol

Ian Chimp wrote:

What else have you made for her? And what's your speciality?

spoon few boxes various hearts made out of different stuff including dried banana stalks ! wooden heart with an arrow through it wooden horse cube in a cube ................ ill have a go at most things im good with wood lol but ill have a go at most things

How about a love letter written with a pen you've made yourself? You could also make a gift box to present it in.

Mrs Chimp says you can't go wrong with a nice photo frame with a picture of something special in it. 👍

I really like some of the suggestions, like the humbler and a photo frame.

- Maybe a vase? You can use 3-4 glass ''lab test tubes'' and make a wooden frame that holds them.

- I've seen some incredubly beautiful rings made with wood and colored resin. They look like tiny alien landscapes, if that's her style.

- Or just a set of wooden rings, in different designs and wood colors.

- A clock (you can buy the mechanism, of course).

- Handmade scrabble, if you like the game. A lot of work, but pretty unique and beautiful.

- Miniature dollhouse. You could add a kinky dungeon in the cellar.

- Necklace holder using a pretty piece of wood and doorknobs.

I'll stop myself here. :P

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

Mrs.John wrote:

done that with a facebook poke handle cos thats how it all started lol

Brilliant. I'd love to see that!! 😂

Poseable wooden figures? Could be comical as well as sexy.

dunno how i could show you but i would if i could

I make my wife jewellery every year. Earrings and necklaces normally.

I make them from mechanical/garage items such as washers, cable ties, circlips, nuts and so on.

This year I have plaited her a necklace from 3 colours of polypropylene rope.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Mrs Chimp says you can't go wrong with a nice photo frame with a picture of something special in it. 👍

I second this! I was going to suggest a handmade wooden frame

Bookmarks - if she likes reading. Lots of ways to make bookmarks and always welcome for book lovers. Bathbombs if you like messing about in the kitchen. Massage oil, herb infused?

Thanks for all the idears people just relised ive missed the obvious myself a toy box ! got a fair few toyys these days allover the bedroom so be handy to have them all in the same place ! her birthday in january though so will make something else for then

What about one of this photo moment books? With pics through your relationship?

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

Thanks for all the idears people just relised ive missed the obvious myself a toy box ! got a fair few toyys these days allover the bedroom so be handy to have them all in the same place ! her birthday in january though so will make something else for then

That's a great idea. I have 3-4 boxes of toys sorted by brand but one that is themed i.e.something of everything you both like, sounds fantastic.

I have a couple of Desire bullets which come in their own zip bag - plenty of space to add a glass toy and a small bottle of lube (or whatever you like). Perfect for the bedside table, bathroom cabinet or holiday bag :-)