Happy Rabbit Ears has finally arrived! (Yes, JUST the ears!)

That looks great!

It looks super cute :) xx

Cute!

Very cute !

Adorable :) I want those bunny ears asap lol.

Eeeep it's so cute.... If it's as strong as my rabbit , I needs one yesterday... 😍😍😁

OH MY GOD!!!! FINALLY!

YES!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. I saw them in the warehouse in June and I have been lusting after one ever since!! O_O <3 

Oooh interesting idea, but does it have to be bright pink only? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Laveila wrote:

Oooh interesting idea, but does it have to be bright pink only? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I too would love to see more green/turquoise/blue/black toys around but I believe that Lovehoney have found out that pink toy tend to sell much better...

Briona87 wrote:

Isn't a bit sadistic to de-ear a poor little bunny? ;-)

Nah, the other bit goes on to live a happy life as a G-spot vibrator :-D

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Isn't a bit sadistic to de-ear a poor little bunny? ;-)

Nah, the other bit goes on to live a happy life as a G-spot vibrator :-D

Fair enough ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Can i ask if the new ears are exactly the same as the ones on the current happy rabbit 2 vibes?

i read the reviews but couldnt find a direct comparison between the shape/size of the rabbit head and the strength of vibrations.

I have the greedy girl and love it so would def buy one of these once i have the cash in the future if it provided the exact same stimulation as the ears of that toy, but ive been let down by similar "just the ears" vibes so dont want the trouble of sending it back if its too buzzy or weak.

PokingFun wrote:

I don't have a happy rabbit JM, but to compare it to the likes of the LH silencer and LH 10 function bullet, it's definitely stronger. I love mine. :)

Thanks, i dont have either of them though :p im kind of thinking if its the same motor and everything then i know i would love it, but if its slightly higher pitched or not as rumbly then i maybe wouldnt like it.

so torn!

I've got both, I'll get them both fully charged and let you know tomorrow how they compare side by side :-)

Thank you both! I will wait until another discount comes round but didnt know if its worth lusting over!

I've been hinting to bf I'd like one of these, it just looks so cute ^_^ May have to buy myself one soon

JM88 - I've just sat down to do you a little comparison video of the happy rabbit 2 and the ears vibe, and my happy rabbit 2 has decided to go to vibrator heaven! Very sad, it's fully charged but turns itself off after about 3 seconds every time I turn it on. That was my favourite rabbit :-(

Aww Foxxy, RIP rabbit! I need to get me one, it'll have to wait as I've bought quite a bit recently.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Woohoooooooo!!!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

Wooooohooooo in deed my dear...there instantly added to my wish list. there in zero doubt, they will defo be going in my basket. Jess I admire you from the show *blushes* anyway Lovehoney finest im meaning u all, id better skedaddle. see's yas l8trs