Love bunny or shag factory 3 speed

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend either of these 2 above the other? Finally sending back my faulty basic bullet but need something to use up the extra batteries I bought for it and these items look like my best choices for the LR44.

I have the Love Bunny (never tried anything from Shag Factory) and I can vouch for the former; there are three colours and Love Bunnies are just adorable! If it arrives and isn't your cup of tea you can always give him as a gift to someone as he comes in a very cute box with gift certificate and weeny instructions. The vibrations aren't, upon reflection of other toys I've tried since, the most strongest thing in the world but they are enough to get me going. The ears are great stimulation for the clitoris.

Ah thanks. I have to admit I'm curious about the ears and I don't think I'm ready for a proper rabbit yet.

or you can always send it back to LH if you don't like it and get the shag factory instead

That's true. I'll go for it! Going to have to make sure I don't sleep in for the next few days though. We have a porch where our parcels usually get left if they won't go through the letter box but best not to risk somebody else answering the door.

shag factory! Best thing i've ever bought off here.

I forgot about this thread! I bought the love bunny and didn't like it so I sent it back. I decided not to bother with the small batteries again.

i've looked at that before but decided against it.The ears look a bit off putting for me.

I found the ears completely rubbish to be honest.

it just looks too sweet and bunny like haha! Well,i won't be purchasing it ever then.I'd definatly rec. the shag factory products though,i bought the three speed and the ten speed pointed bullet.Worth the £10.