Happy rabbit ears hit or miss?

I've umed and arred about these for some time. I noticed they were on a half price deal a few days back but I avoided them because a minority of reviewers haven't found them powerful enough, while the vast majority are positive, stating that they're good and powerful, leaving me well and truly on the fence. Im still considering them and would appreciate people's insights and expertise

Oh i really hope they are powerful i would be so dissapointed otherwise!

I found them to be buzzy and numbing. I was expecting the same stimulation that i got from the ears on the happy rabbit two but i was left disappointed.

i gave mine plenty of goes and never came close to orgasm so sent it back.

I compared the ears to the happy rabbit 2 on my blog. They're pretty mid-range in terms of vibrations for me. They've got a little bit of depth, but they're not earth shattering. They're nowhere near as powerful as the ears in the happy rabbit 2, sadly. If you're after power and huge amounts of rumble, I think you might be disappointed :-(

I haven't completely made up my mind yet about them (bought them in the DOTD back in September), but I would most definitely say they are very powerful. Mind you, I didn't get along with my only rabbit vibrator attempt a couple of years ago, so can't compare it to that, and I am not a power queen at all. So if anything, I would say they can be too powerful for me on some of the settings. All in all I think I will keep it, there are some very good (and strong) patterns too. So if power is your only doubt, I would say go for it.

Me too, its devestating when i buy a toy i my body fails to enjoy It.

The comparison with the happy rabbit 2 sounds like a good read. its the only rabbit I've gotten along with to date.

Tonight i noticed they're on sale again and they have the potential to be mind blowing and are so cute, but I don't think they'll do me :( Looks llike I'll be bargain hunting tonight.

I favour rumbly vibrations 100% but I've a few have buzzy vibes that get regular use, as long as they still get me off I'm happy.

meant to send it awhile back, clearly in my state of devastation I forgot to hit the magic post button.

Personally I really like them. They don't get as much use as they should as I'm more of a dildo girl, but the vibrations are powerful and not too buzzy. P.s. I'm a power queen when it comes to vibrations. I would go for it, and if they really don't do it for you, send them back.

Not mind-blowing, but decent. If you enjoyed the Happy Rabbit, you should, in theory, enjoy the ears. I liked them, but I wouldn't say they were rumbly or as strengthy as the full rabbit. The third constant vibration is verging on rumbly, but doesn't quite make it. Lovehoney have that fabulous returns policy though, should you find them disappointing!

I treated myself to these when they were on the DOTD - the reviews I read suggested they were more rumbly vibrations. They should arrive today, so I have my fingers crossed I will like them :) xx

I didn't the happy rabbit ears, the vibrations are powerful but buzzy. My advice is to stear clear if you like rumbly vibrations. I recently reviewed the bang bang bunny clitoral vibrator by Lovehoney and enjoyed the vibrations on that so much more.

I haven't tried them. *♡*xx
I noticed the big bang rabbit thingy and was intrigued, but there wasn't any reviews. I enjoyed your review on them LeilaK *♡*xx

They have a decent amount of power in my opinion but that being said, I don't like rabbit ears as a whole so they didn't stay in my collection for too long!

I sent mine back at they where too buzzy and numbing. No where near as good at the happy rabbit/ desire rabbit ears, which was disappointing. Got a few orgasms from them, but they where quite strained. Shame because I love the concept and the design. The motor lets them down x