Happy rabbit help?

I bought the happy rabbit g-spot not so long ago (sometime in September) I've looked after it well; always cleaned it well after use (obviously!), its been kept stored in its bag and not touching any other toys or anything. However the white plastic base is getting orange stains on it and in the join, it looks almost like rust but surely plastic can't rust (and it shouldn't be doing that anyway after a month when well looked after should it?!) has anybody else had this problem? X

Cornish having read the post i have just gone upstairs to get both my happy rabbits and both mine have the same thing you have described it as an orange tinge around the join i have never noticed this before like you my rabbits have been stored in the bags that have been provided and nothing as reacted with them how weird

mixamatosis?? sorry ladies couldnt resist xx lol

Jeffngloria that did make me lol

LMMB what a shame :( will you be returning yours for new ones? It seems silly if its just going to happen again :(

Anybody else had this problem too? X

Cornish89 wrote:

Jeffngloria that did make me lol

LMMB what a shame :( will you be returning yours for new ones? It seems silly if its just going to happen again :(

Anybody else had this problem too? X

im thinking about getting a refund i love my happy rabbits but put off with this issue its such a shame that this as happend just spoke to customer service and they were very helpful as usual and im going to send them back i think they are sending you a note

would be nice to know if anyone else as had this problem i bought my purple one on august 20th so only had it a couple of months and my last one the balck one i bought 5th sepetember

I am sorry you have had this problem with your Happy Rabbit. Please can you contact us at Customer care so we can resolve it for you? You can use our live chat, call on 0800 011 6899 or use this link https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ If you ever have any issues with your items from Lovehoney do let us know. Thanks Siobhan

I have the purple one and just been to check it but it has no marks on it at all.. I don't keep mine in the bag it came in though. Can't see how the bag could be causing it though =/ x

I have used mine rarely (only 5-6 times) and I store it in the box (not in the bag). It does not have any marks or anything.