New happy rabbits?

I am meant to be returning my happy rabbit because it has gone a bit weirdly orange on the plastic base but haven't got around to organising it yet. I was just planning to get a replacement but after jess saying this on another thread:
"The new Happy Rabbit is in the final processes of being made and launched and there have been some great developments on it which I just know you're all going to love. More info to come soon but let me tell you, we are all very excited about it!"
I'm thinking maybe about getting a refund and getting one of those instead, decisions decisions?! X

Decisons decisons for you sweetness,

im really looking forward to seeing the new happy rabbit :) im now glad that i got a refund,i was tempted to get another when they were on offer as i did like the one i had it just went orange :( so i was worried that another one may do the same

and now im excited muchly that they will be a new happy rabbit,i cant wait to see what its like, i really thought the happy rabbit couldnt get any better this may seem i was wrong,

I had a feeling they were making new ones seeing as the Natural is being discontinued. I'm guessing they're going to be waterproof and hopefully will come in different colours.

I guess its up to you. It could be a while still before they're available, I'm guessing they will need to be tested first. But they may be out before Christmas. And the replacement could potentially do what your original did so maybe wait for the new one to come out? If you can go that long without it :D

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

im really looking forward to the new happy rabbit :) im now glad that i got a refund, excited muchly i cant wait to see what its like, i really thought the happy rabbit couldnt get any better

Oh it really could haha. I had the G-spot and I wasn't too impressed. Apart from not being right for me it was huge and the ears were so stiff and hard. Took bloody ages to charge and the charge didn't last long. Hopefully they will sort that out.