HAPPY RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

Hi al, we all use the rant alerts to vent our spleen so let's have a go at the happy rant.

Beautiful weather today and a half 1 finish. Gonna don the shorts and get to work on my new garden.

What a great idea Stuburns! We have lovely sunshine too, and I just ate my lunch outside, followed by a lovely walk :) xx

Good times Scorpius x

Surely that's not a rant anymore? And isn't this basically the same as 'what cheered me up recently' thread?

My company looked dead and buried 3 years ago. Today we put an order in for 2 new CNC Machines to cope with a huge new 5 year contract we have won. Engineering is on the up.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Surely that's not a rant anymore? And isn't this basically the same as 'what cheered me up recently' thread?

Have to agree :)

Aw happiness spoilt :(

Stuburns wrote:

Aw happiness spoilt :(

They're like the fun killer patrol aren't they haha!

Tee hee

I ran into my rather good looking gym instructor today at lunch and I get to see him later when I go to the gym... For some strange reason my mood has perked up a bit :P happy happy happy :D

Soz guys, just keepin' it real :)

I'm not keeping it real. I'm just being a moody bugger

I've finally received compensation from a credit card who tried to steal from me and sabotage my credit report.

I'm moving house on friday 13th I get to see the end of money down the drain on rent, douchebag landlord who steal money from the desposit, I can soon have pets, do what I want in the garden, not having psychotic neighbours waking me up with their psychotic episodes when I work shifts, have enough room to live a life, decorate the house however I want, actually have a good credit report as a homeowner. Not have to hide my toys when landlords agent inspect the property. Can't wait or think about anything else.

Found out my daughter has got the last place in her preferred school after the county have decided to close her current school down in the summer !! We are very pleased and relieved ....

Brilliant happy rants guys

Cause you are doing it in an impassioned way!

People, seriously don't read too much in the title. It's just a play on 'RANT ALERT'. Stop being so serious!

:)

Nothing like a round of golf in the sun. Who needs the med. a nice intake of vitamin d. Now to sort the afternoon out. Whatever it holds, doing it in the sun will make it that little bit better.

My lawn in my new house was in need of serious repair. Had to dig a large section out. Very physical graft. I was knackered. After cleaning it up I needed a ton of topsoil to level with the rest of the good lawn. Flattened it all and seeded. That was 2 week ago. Thought it hadn't took until I got home this evening and lifted the fleece and WOOHOO. It's like freshly spiked hair. Very happy. Should be nice for summer. Now to buy my first ever barbecue!
Happy Days