SHOUT IT OUT!

Thought I would start a new rant/stress relief thread on the forum. I am sure some already exist but I am really stressed at the moment.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last spent some quality time with my other half due to my workload at uni. Missing her like crazy and so much work I am unlikely to sleep tonight... Deadline at 10:30am and they are expecting up to 15 pages of design/documentation/etc.

I know I am not the only one on here that's got stuff going on at the moment, so give us a shout.

This is Day 18 of my current cycle of insomnia. I'm so DAMN EXHAUSTED but do you think my body will let me sleep????

I get a lot of insomnia so its not new, but today is the first time I've truly understood the meaning of the word "zombie". Look it up in the dictionary folks.... definition for zombie is one Yoko-look-alike chick!!

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh teething baby

That is all

Thanks

aaargggh important meeting tomorrow for careers and future!

aaarrggh house cleaning.

aaarrrgggh parents who couldnt give a damn about me

Aaargh, really important university exam tomorrow and because I do a ful ltime job on the side I've not had time to revise until taking this week off work. Anyway spent all week revising Microbiology instead of Biotechnology so I'm pretty buggered tomorrow...on the bright side at least I'm prepared for Mondays exam...

Oooh I could do with this right now!

I'm sick of my body hating me, falling to pieces just from sitting, screaming at me constantly, throbbing, slicing, falling out, falling off, the pain is constant anyway but this is just amplified....constant battering, relentless, no chance of a break. My spine feels completely crushed/compressed my shoulders feel like an open wound and my hips won't let me sit still.

To top it all off my brain hates me too and I'm crying at the drop of a hat, at stupid things, feeling miserable or apathetic. I'm stressed but I'm never this bad when I'm stressed and I'm convinved it's my pill but I can't come of it or change it whilst I'm doing exams/have an interview soon because it's too big a risk - it could give me a 2 week period from hell or fuck my joints up even more.

I can't eat because I constantly feel sick, can't sleep before 3am even when I'm up/have been up early yet when I don't *have* to get up early, I can't seem to *force* myself too - despite all the best intentions of getting up I just can't seem to physically do it and usually I can.

I'm getting thin (yet not losing weight - how does that work?).

I have the 3 biggest exams of my life tomorrow, Monday and Thursday and I'm only fully prepared for one of them due to life/my body conspiring against me - god I hope my inhuman short term memory kicks in and I manage to do well because I so desperately want to do a PhD next and I *need* a first.

Arrrrgggghhh I just can't wait until January is over - it'll all be worth it when I get to do a PhD and I *will* achieve it but it's frustrating to not be my usual positive self! I'm going to go home for the weekend, catch up on some rest, get my pill changed and come back to uni feeling renewed and relieved that the hardest part of the slog is over!

Adxx

P.s. those who know me will realise this is *very* out of character - I'm a very positive person who works incredibly hard but rarely complains....I *will* be back to my normal self once I can get out of this cycle of bad joints and bad mood. Stupid, stupid pill

AD you sound in a bad way ***hugs*** hope that it passes and you start to feel a bit better soon

Big fluffy hugs for you Ad xx

ARG 14 hours until my deadline... quick, need to atleast make it look like I have done some work!!!

Tomorrows deadline is worth ~2% of my overall degree, does not sound much... but when I have been working towards it since secondary school... LOL.

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh IM SO STRESSED

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady-J wrote:

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh IM SO STRESSED

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

you online? I am around if you need to talk

AAAARRRGHHH going to fail uni

arrrgh as i should care about failing uni but i dont give a shit

AAAARGH i should have quit my course back when i knew it wasnt for me not get guilted into continuing

AAAAAAAARGH AT 3 DAYS LATE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AT WHAT FAMILY WILL SAY when we tell them i'm expecting

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh at telling family after babba and a year out i want to train as a midwife, they'll tell me its just a whim NO I JUST NEVER TOLD YOU BEFORE!!! NOT A WHIM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH At realising i only chose my course to live up to my dads standards/expectations of a 'proper' career and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK why didnt i realise i was trying to live his dreams before spending 6k of loans on a course i dont wanna do

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand relaaaax

I do everything and what do i get in return is backchat, attitude.

i just cant do this anymore

Lady-J wrote:

i just cant do this anymoreExternal Media

*squeezy hugs* oh hun.

whats up/who's being lippy?

Lady-J wrote:

i just cant do this anymoreExternal Media

*hugs*

Thanks everyone

to be honest i just feel like crap, stressed out and i just wish all this stress would go away but it just keeps coming back. WE need our own place to live and were not getting anywhere. just feel sometimes its all my fault but its not if u know what i mean

Alicia, I'm so sorry you're feeling so crap. It sounds wretched.

MsEllie, I did the same as you (studied what I thought I should study rather than what I wanted to do) and now I wish I'd been strong enough to sort it out. Instead I'm some years on trying to rectify it and start all over.

If being a midwife is what's calling out to you, I truly hope you can find a way to make it work for you.

Lady-J, I hope you'll be OK.

You know what?? Hugs to us all. We all need 'em right now !

And HappyCouple; I hope you meet your deadline tomorrow

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lorry drivers (no offence), M25, roadworks, rain dark, AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG nightmares galor after today

Awww *squeezy hugs* to everyone.

ARRGGHHHH to my body not doing what i tell it to!!!!

ARRRGGHHH to myself, as im such a fucking idiot sometimes

ARGGHHHHH to my job, as much as i love it. I just dont get paid enough to deal with this shite.

Annnnnd breathe