Reasons to be cheerful

I know some members are having it badly at the moment and my hugs and thoughts go out to them .

However I wanted to do a positive thread , and perhaps bring a little cheer especially after the debacle of the England Football team .That will cheer the Mrs up as she likes to watch her soaps on the big tv instead of the small bedroom tv , even though I have offered to swap on all occasions.

I am happy with my weight loss and working out routine and feel much more fitter and a more appetite for life. My aim here was to make myself fitter prior to starting retirement in around 5 and a half years time . It is something I am looking foward to rather than as with some people dreading and to do so I want to be fit as possible . Whilst me and the Mrs have only a passing interest in birds ( the feathered variety), we have decided that we would like to go bird spotting when retired to get closer to nature and the great outdoors . The walking involved will also help us to keep fit as well. On top of this I will be turning my hobby into a small business to provide money for treats and days out .

Our love life despite my Mrs' eratic monthlies and sex drive is going strong. We probably had our most passionate intimate love making session for over a long time on Friday night . These sessions when they happen are priceless and reaffirm your feelings towards each other in a year were we celebrated our 20th anniversary .I luv her dressing up and she knows this is a turn on for me. Coupled with my weight loss she probably wants me to do more in this department but finding the right type of costumes isn't as easy, as it is for women .

Business wise things are also going well even though we don't know yet of the challenges to come our way as a result of the Brexit vote.Construction can be volatile when uncertanties start creeping in . But bring them on !

Just heard news that we have won a new site towards end of the year and restablished business relations with the business lady I had luncheon with towards end of last year. She has changed companies and she has the powers to take us on board and this is her intention. So potentially more business to be won here.

So yeah , I do have quite a few reasons to be cheerful.

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

yay for you.

Sadly I've seen positivity threads come and go over the years, I dunno why, I guess we're all just grumps who hate other's happiness. Freudenschade perhaps?

Either way at least someone's happy :P

hope your thread sticks around!!!

This is lovely Mysteron! Glad things are going so well for you!

As for me, things are also great. Going super well between me and OH. He's taking on a more dominant role in bed and we are having longer play sessions. I've felt nothing but super fulfilled lately.

And looking forwards to going on holiday in a few weeks. The break away together will do us both worders and has been well deserved!

I don't know if the thread would stick around . But hey ho that wasn't my intention anyway but just to spread perhaps a little happiness in what could be described as indifferent times .

SB don't forget to update us on your holiday when you get back .

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

This is lovely Mysteron! Glad things are going so well for you!

As for me, things are also great. Going super well between me and OH. He's taking on a more dominant role in bed and we are having longer play sessions. I've felt nothing but super fulfilled lately.

And looking forwards to going on holiday in a few weeks. The break away together will do us both worders and has been well deserved!

Its also nice to see you have a spring in your stride these days ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm so happy things are going well for you mysteron. There's so much greatnes coming your way right now and I couldn't be happier for you πŸ˜„

Long may the good times continue for you and your oh πŸ’Ÿxx

Saved a bumble bee. Fed it some sugared water. Off it flewπŸ‘πŸΌ. Don't want any thank you's. It was a selfless act of humanity.

But Stu, what happens if...

The concentration of sugar was too high, sending said bee into a manic frenzy and resulting in it stining the next person it sees.

that is no longer a selfless act of humanity

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)MysticalMayhem wrote:

I think Sub is Jack Dee in disguise.

Naw! Jack Dee doesn't like pizza ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Come to think of it it did fly off like it was turbo charged. It did make the kids happy and taught them a valuable lesson though.
I can't help think now though that I may have inadvertently caused or could have caused serious harm to someone. What is they have a serious reaction to a bee sting?

Stuburns wrote:

Come to think of it it did fly off like it was turbo charged. It did make the kids happy and taught them a valuable lesson though.
I can't help think now though that I may have inadvertently caused or could have caused serious harm to someone. What is they have a serious reaction to a bee sting?

Oi! its suppose to be positive.

It won't sting anyone and they won't be ellergic if it did ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And the Bee flew off turbocharged and found a wonderful new hive . It was welcomed to join the community and lived happily ever after as a happy bee ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lol love your positivity Mysteron.

I'm cheerful about my little boy, you could say he's the bee's knees.

*sorry couldn't resist *

Sorry had to be done : Turbo Charged Bumble Bee ......?Β 

i just had a cream tea, without the tea and with extra cream, this makes me happy, but my cholesterol unhappy.

You see, it just doesn't work, to maintain equilibrium, the world needs negativity

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸβš‘οΈπŸ’¨

Aw so pleased things are going so well mysteron :) I always have my children to bring me positivity when I'm feeling down. Im also lucky enough to have a beautiful home and a wonderful caring family.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Aw so pleased things are going so well mysteron :) I always have my children to bring me positivity when I'm feeling down. Im also lucky enough to have a beautiful home and a wonderful caring family.

Thanks

I agree sometimes we have to be thankful for what we have ie our families and homes to go to .

I think Vanessa did a thread some time ago on this theme .

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Thanks

I agree sometimes we have to be thankful for what we have ie our families and homes to go to .

I think Vanessa did a thread some time ago on this theme .

The positive affirmations thread does tie in nicely ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Don't want to be negative but hope this thread doesn't get to part 3. It could then be infringing copyright .