Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

Have tried it before but anxiousness can cause it to be difficult and make it a less exciting experience so like posted before having the shower running can help you not focus on it for a first time and definitely drink plenty of water before hand if you are to try it out :).

I've no desire to be peed on but I do love the idea of watching a woman use the toilet - both wees and poos.

1 Like

I love it! In fact I love watching a woman pissing anywhere. Ha

I have never given or received one but hoping I will be on the receiving end of one this weekend not a hundred percent sure how I feel about it but I want to try

its not something i think i would get a great amount of pleasure from but saying that if m OH announced he wanted to try it i'd most definatly give it a go ... whats to lose?

In the right mood yes,I love it,it just heightens the feeling of the submissive part of me..giving back can also be extremely satisfying.

Played at this once and I really enjoyed it but not done anything since who knows if myOH reads this she might surprise me in the bath one day fingers crossed.

There is not a chance in hell I'd let my OH wee on me! I'm way to OCD! Sexually (removing hygiene from the equation) I just do not get the appeal.... sorry! It has such a disrespectful value attached to it for me! Each to their own, but if I was asked if they could pee on me... "HELL TO THE NO" would be my response.... or "Ok, as long as I get to stamp on your balls with my 9inch heels"!

Never turned me on to be humiliated! Jog on son!

My opinion only 😳

The poo thing is a whole other issue.... NO, hell NO and gag! 100% not my jam Hun.... EEEEEWWWWWWW 🤢😷🤢

Curious isn't it, how different things grab people in different ways. We have never tried it, and it just isn't on the radar for us, despite us loving some other things most would consider quite perverse.

Certainly we wouldn't criticise or think any less of people who do, just that this one will stay on the 'not for us' list for the time being. Never say never though.

Belles

not a big fan of it though i do like to watch women pee i never use to but a woman i was once with wanted me to watch the closest i will get is watching lesbians pee for each other etc

SmokingHotLove wrote:

The poo thing is a whole other issue.... NO, hell NO and gag! 100% not my jam Hun.... EEEEEWWWWWWW 🤢😷🤢

OH saw this and said it would cause her to throw up. I said that's a kink of a different colour.

She threw a cushion at me lol.

Belle_djour wrote:

Curious isn't it, how different things grab people in different ways. We have never tried it, and it just isn't on the radar for us, despite us loving some other things most would consider quite perverse.

Certainly we wouldn't criticise or think any less of people who do, just that this one will stay on the 'not for us' list for the time being. Never say never though.

Belles

My sentiments exactly, don't see the appeal, wouldn't want to try myself but like Belle wouldn't criticise or think less of those who do x

We recently did this in a shower and took it in turns to pee onto each other's faces and into our mouths. Enjoyed it!

I had a golden shower the other night,we had a drink , we were both horny, dancing around the lounge naked !

Mrs T sat on the sofa with her legs apart, and layed back, i knelt in front, just right hight for my cock

to enter her pussy, after a few thrusts i felt a wet , warm stream of pee over my cock, belly, and balls, felt great, i waited a bit then pulled out , and watched a stream of pee shoot over the floor, lucky we have hardwood floors, so while Mrs T finnished , i got the mop and cleaned up, no harm done, not even on the sofa, as she was right at the front,it was such a powerful jet,very errotic, it was accidential, so don't know if we will try again,probly will as long as its somewhere like in the shower, its a saturday night i will remember, because not only golden showers, but later when we went to bed , carried on shagging, i pulled out and finished myself off, shot my load over her tits,never done it before, we both loved it

1 Like

I don't know whether to class it as a golden shower but my ex loved me weeing on him whilst in the pool. The warmth turned him so much. It always ended up as a quickie in the changing room

It's something I'm working on with the wife. Her pissing in me would be fine. Bukkate is also something I'd like to try. Think I'd do most things in the moment. I like all things taboo.

As above one partner did pee on me while we were in the pool and she giggled about it, we both found it kinda funny and cute and I was them curious to which she happily did it a few times in the shower. It's erotic but its more of a teasing/role play type thing to do. I never swallowed, but it was just warm saltyness If anyone is wondering.

1 Like

Both given and received. Love it. I suppose as it's still considered a little taboo it heightens the thrill. I love watching women pee and if I can get my fingers and mouth in there whilst they're doing it I'm a happy man ;o)

I would like to give it a go but my OH would never go for it