Has the UK website changed?

Checked a couple of items I’ve reviewed and my reviews on some have disappeared.
Also my name isn’t right on my reviews either.

1 Like

Am hoping it’s teething issues with things being migrated and the new site will be as easily navigated as the old one :crossed_fingers:t2: and still have reviews and the ability to sort by new!

The Australian site changed a week ago and my recent discount code I received no longer works. Disappointed with the wish list as I had grouped my items and now they are in a scroll down list.

I don’t know whether it will apply to the Australian site or not but our wishlists will return shortly as stated above.

1 Like

Morning.

Unlimited stuff
My colleague is looking into this and will provide me an update later today.

Filtering by new
I’m informed this should be back in within the next few weeks. Something techy to do with product data is why it’s not there right now.

What’s new sections by category
See above

Reviews discount
An oversight on my part not to carry this across. I will speak to the relevant team to see if we can get that added

Tester reviews list
There will be a different approach for this. Brenna or myself will inform over the next week.

Other stuff
I will try and answer any other queries over the course of the next couple of days.

Thanks!

25 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Nick! Have a good Thursday!

This is the first thing that made me find this thread! If I have to scroll through three pages to find out if there’s a single new product added, I’m just not going to. It’s turned over click into a lot of scrolling. Could we have an option to order it by newness, rather than popularity?

2 Likes

Ah! I come here to whine I couldnt see the ‘New in Sex Toys’ but I see its covered :slight_smile: good job

Thx for the update!

the forum page is more difficult access any ideas why

Have you buried your phone in the garden?

Thanks

1 Like

The same code will work as of 5pm today. You enter the code at the basket page.

Thanks

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp no but I am not thstvthech I think I have worked it out

1 Like

I don’t think the review emails come with a code in? I think they’re just a link.

just more compecated any ideas how to do it easilyb

Try this: :+1:

I like the look of the new site, bright and bold, I’m still finding my way around.
I was gutted to lose points but apparently the ones I now have are of the same value… might try buying something later…

1 Like

@wildflower
Absolutely agree.

Anybody know how to find the testers page list?