Has the UK website changed?

The Tester-List testing is on a small hiatus while they set the new system up. :+1: The secret testers can still be found in #testers (when there are some :slightly_smiling_face:).

finding it difficult to log in as not very techy any advicecwoukd be helpful

Just got my email re changes, discounts etc… I am sure we will all get use to it, change is not always easy, especially with IT!!

As long as all the discounts, points value , free delivery etc is stuck there that is the main thing​:+1:

Good luck folks

My points balance is now saying 0 but I’m sure I had some before. Anyone else? My account also doesn’t say its an unlimited account but I have seen others have this issue. Fingers crossed its all sorted soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Forever_his I think everything is still getting sorted, I wouldn’t worry. I don’t have any of my reviews showing, I’m not showing as an unlimited member and I can’t get the 25% off £40.

Think we just have to be patient and hopefully by next week everything will be working :pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

On the main site click on the ‘hamburger’ menu on the top right:

You’ll see the main menu:

Scroll up, and you’ll see the sign in option at the bottom:

If you didn’t have many it may be a rounding issue since i think they cut the number of points (i went from 4000 to 400 i think)

2 Likes

Received my email about the new website and account earlier this afternoon, but no mention of the unlimited status. Email differed to that someone has posted above.

Out of curiosity I tried the unlimited discount code but it is telling me that it is not valid.

Hoping it is still just teething problems.

2 Likes

Yes - I had about 1800 and now I have 180 or thereabouts - but I think they have also changed the value of the points, so the discount should still be the same?

I’m missing the Unlimited 25% off as I have a basket-load waiting for its forever home!

And the online reviewer’s links don’t work, or free postage for Unlimited members - just for any purchase over £40 as far as I can understand.

All looks very nice, but frustrating trying to make a purchase at the moment…

Same, we have a few things in the basket again hoping the discount appears back soon.

Don’t know if some accounts have been downgraded to basic/standard on transfer to the new site or just a glitch.

1 Like

It is annoying for those of us who had Unlimited / Reviewer status (which has involved some effort / lots of purchases, so I think we are worth hanging on to!) especially with a sale on and Valentine’s Day on the horizon.
(I know it is only a day - ~lockdown life, things to look forward to…)

3 Likes

Yeah the value has changed, so your saved points still equal the same amount

1 Like

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it… Disappointed with the new site. Many features that was frequently used are now gone. Will give it a chance and try to get used to it.

2 Likes

@Ace12345 well, points to use, money to spend, items chosen, but no reviewer’s discount or Unlimited discount / postage perks…

I think the new design is modern and will appeal to new customers, but I hope the company doesn’t forget its long standing base.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I’m sure it is not a patch on others here but just totted up that since start of first lockdown we have spent over £650 between us (mostly on my account) so would like to think unlimited status would still apply.

2 Likes

I can’t update my email address either - doesn’t recognise it.

I know these are all just teething problems but surely things like discount codes and emails, postage rates etc could be checked before going live?
If people can’t make purchases with discounts they have earned, they might go elsewhere rather than wait a few weeks until it is sorted, which is a shame for our little community here!

I think that however nice the new site looks, it has gone live too soon.

1 Like

Right, I know I’m just complaining now, but the Carer’s Discount of 20% has gone too.

Obviously a company is not obliged to offer discounts, but to cancel those already offered - generally (reviews of products aside from those on tester lists, and Unlimited) because the company has benefitted from members’ time and purchases - is a bit harsh.

I will keep my items in my basket but sign out for now.

Everyone who was previously unlimited should still have the same benefits as before (free delivery and discount), an email went out today detailing how to get your discount. If you didn’t receive this email/free delivery is not being applied then drop me an email and I’ll hop right on it tomorrow morning - community@lovehoney.co.uk

@MsR do you want to email me as well and we can have a look at the email change? :relaxed:

5 Likes