Has the UK website changed?

Same here!

@Lovehoney_Brenna thank you- I’ll email you. I haven’t had the Unlimited email at either of my email addresses, but the old one is glitchy -hence a new one.

@Calie - thank you. The link wasn’t obvious on the main page. ‘Services’ suggested armed forces to me, but - if anyone else is wondering - the link does lead to offers for other public service workers.

2 Likes

The discount code UNLIMITED25OFF40 is working on my end now so you should all try again.

1 Like

Thanks Brenna, emailed over!

1 Like

I’ve found that this afternoon I’m unable to access the site at all on my phone. Works fine on the laptop and tablet but not the phone…it was working fine on there this morning. Anyone else having this issue?

Could you please message me your phone type & operating system? I’ll have a look around tomorrow :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m on a Samsung/Virgin and i can access it directly.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I have an Alcatel /Virgin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Update on this - my unlimited discount now works - thx @Lovehoney_Nick for prompt action…as a web developer I know these tweething things happen…and that was a super quick resolution.

I also think the site looks much more attractive now - and once the ‘new’ categories are back it’ll be perfect. Looking forward to hearing from @Lovehoney_Brenna about the new tester list system soon!

Keep up the good work LH crew!

1 Like

I’m on Iphone 11, and it works fine on Safari (both on 4G and wifi)…no obvious issues for me

Had a standard email detailing the new points scheme and another detailing the 50% off erotic wear - but still nothing re unlimited. Will wait and see what comes through in the next few days. :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t yet access the rest but - finally! - I have been able to change my email address to my new one for login and email mailings etc. Yay!
Thank you.

@Lovehoney_Brenna just messaged via email for you to look at the unlimited account issue currently being encountered.

I can’t find a working link to my reviews or Unlimited. I’m using a desktop PC and an iphone 12 mini.

And I keep clicking on this:
‘I am happy to receive discounts and money off future purchases via email’
and entering my password and it wont accept it.

I don’t think there is one for anybody at the moment.

As for the Unlimited, I believe that’s what they are working on. You can use the code to get the discount though. (Scroll up in the thread for it)

1 Like

Thanks @Calie - found that code.
Edit: it doesn’t work

Have you received the email yet? I think the code only works after you’ve been emailed about it

I got those too - nothing about unlimited - however when I try the code it now works!

I haven’t had the unlimited email with the code in it - but the code now works for me (it didn’t yesterday) - I’m guessing with time everyone will back to usual.

2 Likes

I don’t like the new design. It seem cumbersome. Blocks out the product and the reviews. Big thumbs down.

1 Like