Has the UK website changed?

@Ace12345 nothing about Unlimited, no.
Maybe tomorrow…

I haven’t had a good look at the website yet - it’s like with anything, you just have to get used to the new changes.
I feel like just waiting a few days for the little things to get ironed out first.
I’m just going to hold off any ordering and review writing for a few days and hopefully all the information will be retrieved and organised.

However if anyone needs to place an order urgently and you’re having problems then just contact lovehoney via phone or live chat and I’m sure you’ll get sorted.

1 Like

I placed an order a while ago and the carer discount worked fine :blush:

The delivery shows as a charge and then as delivery refund or discount below so it is still free :+1:t2:

I’ve not had my unlimited email yet but did add something over £40 to my basket and added the code from earlier in the chat and it did take the 25% unlimited discount off so think it is getting there!

1 Like

Has Unlimited / Free Delivery gone? :frowning:

YES! The website has changed for me massively not only has my sex toy tester wish list disappeared but so has my profile picture and all my previous reviews and I have no idea how to join the new sex toy tester thing

@Llyahl I think for the moment you’re best to email reviews to @Lovehoney_Brenna while the new website gets up and running and teething issues resolved.

@saucy_sb no it hasn’t, you should be getting an email about it over the next day or two but @Lovehoney_Brenna and Nick have both confirmed these will continue, further up the thread :blush:

As with the new forum back in August i guess there will be teething troubles and some getting used to on our part, i’m sure we’ll get used to it!

3 Likes

The Sex Toy Tester List has had an instruction update. :+1:

4 Likes

The forum changed in August last year and profile photos etc couldn’t be transferred so need to be added to the new format.

As the UK website only updated yesterday, it’s still having teething issues which the powers that be are aware of. I would imagine you’ll still be able to link to reviews once things settle down.

1 Like

to be honest I really don’t like what they have done to the site, ok I like the fresh look but lots of things I liked have gone, wish lists replaced by an uncategorized mess, can’t find my reviews, it really needs lots of alterations.

2 Likes

I didn’t receive an email either about all this new stuff :pleading_face:

Same here. I was on the fence about making a big order and it’s a bit off putting to have such a faff. Plus I never heard back about returning a toy I don’t like on the happiness promise!

Suppose we need to wait and see over the next couple weeks. I’m sure they’ll sort everything but I think they should have waited to launch until this stuff was ready.

I’m finding the write a review box a bit claustrophobic:

I found a better one: :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimp i just noticed something about the review section too - don’t we need a ‘NA’ box? Glass toys can’t vibrate, even at a ‘weak’ level :joy:

2 Likes

It depends if I’ve had my morning gin or not. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m trying to write a review now. I’m finding that floating ‘add to basket free delivery’ box incredibly annoying. I’m reviewing it. It’s safe to say I already have one. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Non-vibrating toys shouldn’t have vibrating questions, if you find any that do please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’ll drop you a wee email again :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever written up a review on my phone. I hate using it for things like that - such a small screen and all those words :confounded:. I use my computer for those jobs.

Interesting to see what it looks like, though.

1 Like

Hi new member on the forum. I was previously an ultimate member but I didn’t receive an email about the changes or discount. Would you be able to have a look at this for me please ?

If you could drop me an email at community@lovehoney.co.uk I can look into it for you :slight_smile: