have you caught your OH playing with themselves and watched from a distance and then told them

I recently caught my wife playing with her toys after hearing her moaning, i watched through the door and got a shock has she had a big black dildo in her hand. I watched and listened and started to play with myself.later in bed when making love i was talking dirty to her and saying loads of dirty things and she orgasmed umpteen times and squirted i asked her what brought her to such a climax and she said it was the thought of been with a bbc, any ideas on how to make her fantasy come true. i have a 8inch penis and she says she wants me too at the same time..anyone else been in this situation??????

3 Likes

Not really caught the OH, she will normally say that she is going for some alone time, she usually starts with a bath, then retires to bed to play with her toy collection.

1 Like

‘Caught’ is not really something that happens for us.

If one of us wants to masturbate we tell the other person and they either come to watch/help or carry on with whatever they are doing.

2 Likes

ex-wife was open about doing it in the bath so I used to go and surprise her from time to time - routine was I’d watch for a bit from the bathroom door and then have to get my cock out, which would make her cum, and again when I came, she’d cum again

she was basically playing out something which had happened to her in a real life house-share!

1 Like

Have I got this right. The topic was created and first replied to 8 years later… Or did something happen in between…

We’ve never caught each ot as we are very open and honest about our masturbation. If I fancy some solo time I’ll tell my partner and if he wants to ‘accidentally’ watch me then that’s ok. It’s the same for him. He usually tells me that he wants solo play so I usually leave him to it.

Masturbation is part of our sex life. Either solo or together we appreciate that it is another facet of what we enjoy physically.

1 Like

Caught OH masturbating 4 foot away… so got him out and joined in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t really catch her as we have been together since we were in our late teens and she has been open about that she likes to masturbate regularly. She knows I love to see her do it so she does not need to worry about been caught and she has said she often does it in the bath to relax. I don’t spy on her and leave her to enjoy herself but will ask her now and again if she has been wanking and when her last orgasm was.

1 Like

The wife caught me plenty times but one time sticks out. A house we were living in where we were renting a room. We had a private entrance to our room rather than going in the main door. She could was coming one from work, could see the bottom of the bed through the front window, my boxers round my ankles n feet bobbing up n down. She knew what I was doing. She sat out side, smoked a fag until she could see I was finished, unfortunately didn’t join me. Came in the front door then n made a smart comment “ at least you won’t be looking for it off me now” :roll_eyes:

1 Like