Mutual masturbation

When my oh goes out it’s clothes off for a good play session around the house. Myfavourite place is the conservatory as it’s warm and outside but not. I often sit there masturbating with my LH toys. The other week my I noticed my horny next door neighbour who is about 10 yrs older watching me. She was clothed but had no bra on so could see her hard nipples and had her hand in her panties. She watched me until I orgasmed then went in. The following week I did this again and this time she was fully naked and playing with her massive dildo. This has now become a regular thing, nothing has ever been said and we both have no intention of taking it further. Just a pleasant weekly mutual masturbation session. Anyone else had an encounter like this

4 Likes

Um, can’t say I have… what does your OH think of this?

1 Like

Ive had similar albeit by accident, when I pop into the kitchen in the morning to make a cup of tea, whilst wifey is in the shower. Im always naked, love being naked and our kitchen backs onto garden which is very long and not overlooked apart from the back of a house perhaps 150 yds away, edited by mod

Haha most odd and yet intriguing! Wonder if she gets her toys from Lovehoney too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm nope

@Rockard I read the first part wrong as I read it about the 10 year old… Had to re-read to find it “10 years older”… my bad.

I have watched our neighbor in the bathroom getting a BJ from his wife/GF a few times. I can see right in the window and he was sitting on the counter just laying back with the sun shining right on them.

The same window looks at our hot tub in the backyard and when they know that we can see in the window they immediately close the blinds. Seems strange that they have such double standards… maybe they didn’t know they were fully visible in the day yet only think someone can look in when it’s dark outside? Oh to be young again…

If your OH knows and doesn’t mind then in theory shouldn’t be a problem. If your OH doesn’t know you just have to be careful and mindful to what she might think. For example your neighbour could take a photo and then show it or post to your OH.

That’s a worse case glass half full scenario though.

I wouldn’t mind being watched but from a neighbour is a bit too close to home. Do you find her attractive at all? @Rockard

@valbowski77 does it do anything you both seeing your neighbour receive a BJ?

We can’t see any of our neighbours doing anything hehe! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I would a agree that it’s one to be cautious with. If your OH doesn’t know and the neighbour in essence is getting off on it (why wouldn’t you :blush: and in away trying to communicate get you attention it could go horribly wrong if your OH found out… and probably would suspect more went on.

It is kind of hot and no doubt many peoples fantasy to be watched / played over by stranger or neighbour over the road.

Maybe tell your OH first that you caught your neighbour watching you whilst naked in the house and see the reaction.

Something simple could go horribly wrong and create distrust etc and only takes one early return of OH or some incriminating photos however much fun it maybe at the time. @Rockard

3 Likes

This would definately be a no go for me as my husband wouldn’t be happy with it. If you wife is good then great but if she doesn’t know and then finds out it could cause huge issues in your relationship. There’s also a risk that your neighbour has a partner that doesn’t know. If either partner finds out it could be catastrophic.
I personally think you’re treading on very thin ice

2 Likes

its seems one of my comments on here, said in jest and good nature, offended somebody, for that i am sorry.
Ive decided to no longer be part of this forum, good luck and have fun everyone.
bye

Thats definitely hot. And a legit role play me and my spouse play when were getting freaky. We always act like neighbors to eachother and make it new scenarios every time. Yours is just real life!! I wouldn’t mind that at all as long as you don’t mind and she doesn’t seem to mind. All is well. Id actually look forward to it after a few times it would become normal lol its like a good neighborhly bonding moment lol soak it in she probably looks forward to it every week!

2 Likes