Have you ever gone on a sex safari?

As the dark cold nights draw in we have decided to explore our house and see what potential sex can be had in each room. Since. We have been in this house we have had sex in our bedroom, bathroom and garden. The rest of the house now needs exploring. Does anyone else want to join our quest for domestic sexual bliss? 😀

What a great idea

ok we have had sex in the garden

kitchen

bathroom

stairs

I hope you have a fantastic safari - what a great idea.

This summer our kids were away for a few days so I shared my fantasy about daytime sex over the dining room table. It didn't go quite as planned (not meaning to put you off your adventure). It felt weird dropping the supermarket shop off in the hall and grabbing each other. Boots and jeans didn't work - skirt and no knickers might have done. I nearly put my back out straddling him on a wooden chair and omg that table is uncomfortable. We gave up and poured some wine in the bedroom later in the evening instead... sometimes fantasies are good images to hold in one's head but not so great when actually acted out. We had a laugh, though.

So, pick somewhere cushioned unless it's a quick kneetrembler ;-)

I hope you get on better than we did - let us know!

We often have sex in the kitchen and living room lol we have a huge window in the living room in which the settee is placed Infront of, I'm pretty sure neighbours have seen the movements 🙊 we have also had regular sex in the back garden but no one could see

Also there is a VERY remote spot down a dark lane we often find ourselves down. It's a beautiful setting with all open fields surrounding and no houses nearby

A safari sounded like a journey to me. I was thinking of sex in all different places we had lived but round the house sounds fun too.

Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom both shower and bath. Garden. Not tried stairs, be interested in what position to use from those who have.

Doggy style on the stairs is fairly easy. Missioary with man on top is fun as well, especially with one leg over the bannister

Doggy style on the stairs is fairly easy. Missionary with man on top is fun as well, especially with one leg over the bannister

Going to have to try the stairs!

Love this!

Hahahaa! This did make me chuckle!

AsYouWish! wrote:

A safari sounded like a journey to me. I was thinking of sex in all different places we had lived but round the house sounds fun too.

That would be a fun list! Sex in The City and Elsewhere...

We made it our goal to cover the whole house, in every room, stair case and hallway (upstairs and downstairs) but we haven't done it in the attic nor the front garden! Think may take a pass on them.

Sadly our house is a real building site and there is too much of hubbies clutter for this to really work for us.

Also a small city centre terraced house with a very overlooked small yard, is not perfect for outside fun either. Shame though.

Been through most of the house, I think the only room left is the downstairs loo, though I heard that can make for a good air stewardess fantasy like a tiny aeroplane toilet so might give that a go one day. We are just swapping the bath for a walk in shower in the en-suite so looking forward to christening that, if I ever get the tiling finished!

Handcuffed to the towel rail in the bathroom was fun (remember to turn the heat down first).

I tried to persuade her in the garden over summer but wasn't having any of it. We are surrounded by other houses but when you actually look they are all obscured by trees. Wasn't enough for her though, maybe another time...

Great idea, we’ve only done it on the stairs (my favourite) our bedroom spare bedroom and the living room so we’ve got a good few room to try out

All rooms covered- but we have lived there 15 years. Kitchen is my favourite, can get a great view of the action in microwave door to my left or back door to my right.

This sounds really exciting. What a great idea!!!

Sadly, it's one of those things that sound good, but I wouldn't want to try. In my current apartment I've only had sex in the bedroom and in the kitchen. The combination of back pain and natural laziness hinders me from exploring more, haha!