Afternoon delight

With the weather being so nice me and the OH went for a walk and ended up in the local woods, after lots of teasing the OH bent me over a large tree branch and within five minutes gave me the most explosive orgasm ever.......

I think the thought of anyone catching us was a massive turn on, i never thought of myself as an exabitionist but the thrill of it has made me want to do this sort of thing again.

At 39 i thought i knew what my limits were sexually only to be pleasently suprised.

Has anyone else found this?

I've been in a similar situation, an ex and I were out exploring a local woods, we was in a long distance relationship so when we did see each other the chemisty between us was immense, we knew we could get caught yet we both flashed each other, played outside and knew people were walking about with their dogs in the distance but the whole thrill of doing that stuff outside is a huge turn on for me anyway, having a man go down on you whilst watching out to the river flowing through the woods was quite a memory!!

there have been some great stories told recently, i'm so jealous!!

You gotta live out door sex, it's my fav kink but since we had kids it doesn't happen often x

I've never had outdoor sex :(

It sounds amazing, though I think I would be far to scared!! if I did do it outdoors, in the woods, it would have to be some where, where it was a little more private like not many others walking around.

I have to say there is itching nicer than doing it outside. Recently we were coming home from a night out when my OH pulled over on a quiet country road and took me over the bonnet of the car....mmmm till the next time

i feel very deprived tonight, i have no stairs, no car and i dont get outside sex either :( poor me lol

We were having this discussion at work, about outdoor sex and how not many people have tried it, one of the men said they were dying to meet someone who would be up for something like that and that its never happened, of course I've sat there being quiet not mentioning the fact I've been adventurous outside quite a few times! I believe people think I'm quite innocent when it comes to sexual adventures!

I've had outdoor sex quite a few times. Each time has always been amazing - I suggest everyone try it.

I love outdoor sex! My OH and I had sex in a massive outdoor hot tub which was so much fun! Got to be careful though, people get arrested for this sort of thing! Xx

Sounds so hot its so nice to just go with the flow and wham bam happy days walk in the park with a big smile on your face cheeky minx glad you had a lovely time

cant beat a nice walk with a random sex stop halfway around.