Have you ever watched yourself screwing ??

I bet nearly everyone has done this - someway or another.

Before cheap camcorders or mobile phones, the mirror effect was the best. To make it better, mirror sex in a 5 star hotel is brilliant. Can remember a time when we went to Japan and we stayed in this 5 star hotel. Can't remember the hotel. But.....the shower / bathroom was massive. The bathtube was situated on a skylight, on the 35 floor and whole place was in mirrors. You know what usually happens after that.

Finally - yes. Mirror, camcorder, mobile phone.....

Nothing wrong with looking at yourself. As they say, you can only improve by looking at your own performance

I have seen myself on film but it looked awful lol :p still turned us on again though so that made up for it :)

nope, i've filmed myself masturbating and watched that x

OH and I are jsut back from hols, we were in a big fancy 5star and spent the week watching ourselves in these huuuuuuuuge mirrored wardrobes ;-) such a turn on!!!

yes I have, although admittedly I am more reluctant since reaching the size I am now.

However, I do keeping thinking of getting some pics/films of me and the OH mmmmm ;)

yes I have, although admittedly I am more reluctant since reaching the size I am now. However, I do keeping thinking of getting some pics/films of me and the OH mmmmm ;)

Yes I have on video, mobile and my favourite in mirrors. Love having fun in front of a mirror, guess I must have a slight exhibitionist streak in me lol.

I've never and probably would never want to watch myself having sex. I do enjoy thinking during sex what we actually look like, but the presence of a camera during sex would most likely be a major distraction for me and I wouldnt properly enjoy it, and I imagine we dont look as great as I fantasize!

Only when we've had sex in front of my mirror wardrobe. =P

I think I might get to make a film this weekend! Hurrah!

girlfriend suggested it at the weekend.. she wants to run the video onto the TV while we are at it.. will try anything once lol, hope the sight of my bum does not put me off... x

secretseductress wrote:

I've thought about doing that but I'm convinced it'll be so horrible, it'll put me off for life!

Nexas wrote:

Aquabunny wrote:

secretseductress wrote:

I've thought about doing that but I'm convinced it'll be so horrible, it'll put me off for life!

Give it a go! It might surprise you!

You should give it a go, me and my OH often send vids to each other as we live many many miles away, certainly adds to the tension when he gets back :o)

Firecracker wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Aquabunny wrote:

secretseductress wrote:

Give it a go! It might surprise you!

You should give it a go, me and my OH often send vids to each other as we live many many miles away, certainly adds to the tension when he gets back :o)

Hmmm, maybe one day! I have to admire the women on the I Feel Myself website, no embarassment at all.

I know, but putting it on the Internet is something else!

i can say i never have except the pics for the blog which arnt really movies LOL

Yes in mirrors at our last house (I miss them mirors) and recently on cam and mobile

I like to feel free to move about and not worry about my severe body issues whilst having sex. I cant help but think that I would be appauled to c myself on film naked, let alone actually having sex. Would probably set me bk years in trusting my naked body with my partner. I think its one of my biggest fears to be honest :S

I absolutely love watching in mirrors but think I'd hate to see myself on film. I don't like to look at photos of myself usually and film would be even worse - I'd be looking at all my flaws instead of enjoying the action!

Malteser81 wrote:

I like to feel free to move about and not worry about my severe body issues whilst having sex. I cant help but think that I would be appauled to c myself on film naked, let alone actually having sex. Would probably set me bk years in trusting my naked body with my partner. I think its one of my biggest fears to be honest :S

Jinx - posted at same time!

Feel exactly the same way. It would be empowering for some but I feel devastating for me!