What was your first naughty homemade movie like?

We were talking last night about the first move i did for my gf she said she was shocked at the time but it made her very horny and wet she said it left her wondering and wanting more.

It was a simple thing i put the lens cap over the camera and talked through what i was doing like im now taking off my clothes im playing with myself ive found your nightie and im rubbing it over me then i said im playing with myself then i stopped talking so she could hear me masturbating with my gently soft hum moans.

I enjoyed doing this as i wasn't sure what her reaction would be.

I took some pictures of myself and added it to the disc so when she put the audio disc in the dvd player she had some kind of visual aswell as hearing me talk and moan etc..

I made sure she could hear the toy i was using that one had lots of different buzzing modes.

O Dear i think this thread could be a fail,Maybe its not a thing you want to share which i can see the point of not sharing as its something thats between the two of you.

wildjezz wrote:

O Dear i think this thread could be a fail,Maybe its not a thing you want to share which i can see the point of not sharing as its something thats between the two of you.

you could give people a chance to reply- its not even been a whole day. If its really important to you, a polite 'bump' would suffice, to bump up the thread.

In answer to your question, it was nerve racking and embarrassing. I cant stand the sight of myself on camera so of course a sex tape is never going to be hot for me.

i made one with an ex... it was quite hot, he was going away for a few months and wanted a video while he was gone,

it was what i think is called a POV, i was all dressed up, full corset, with stockings and really high heels, deep red lipstick and pale make up (gothic look) i gave him a blow job and let him cum on my face.

he loved that video, i just hope it never appears online...

lol I so hope it does

i have a copy and i can only asume he didnt delete it... would you delete a video of you and an ex?

if she asked me to I would out of respect for that person

a decent man! :)

i dont think he would of.

I would its private between you and them, my attitude is to treat someone how you would want to be treated yourself, this instance pics or video are for the people involved.

Wasnt bad.used my dads video camera

haha i just watched it back... wow i'm pretty good if i do say so myself.. tried to see if i could screenshot a new profile pic of what i was wearing... way too revealing

It's ok u can try lol
X

i still have the outfit, just tried it on :p still fits

i have never done a video before with oh, going to hopefully do one soon, have discussed since buying a apple tv and get us on big screen easy from shooting on phone. i like the idea of your video jimm88. will have to give it a go.

with regards deleting it, would def delete it if ask, trust is a massive thing and wouldn't want to ruin that

I have never made one ...

Our first one was handheld while playing with each other, oral and mutual masturbation until we got down to the proper stuff and then we stuck the camcorder on a stepladder! It was on VHS it was that long ago God knows where the tape is!!!

I lent the camera to a friend once was some reason or another and when I got it back, he'd forgotten to take the tape out and I was treated to him and a mystery blonde in action. Never told him that!!!

Never made one x

Terrible! As im not greatly self confident when we watched it back i couldnt help but think i looked like a beached whale trying to get back to the sea....... This year is weight loss year for me, hopefully attempt 2 will look alot better xx

We just set the camera up on the side, and did our thing. Bit of foreplay, toys. Finished with doggy and me cumming all over her ass. Pretty hot!

I prefer natural homemade stuff, POV. Personally don't like making story lines or scenarios or talking through it. Just good old shagging!