Have you ever watched yourself screwing ??

Well have you??

TB

No... think it might put me off ever having sex again, tbh!! I don't think it's probably a very attractive sight!

What not even if you rewind to a previous life when all was sylphlike and lithe !!!!

TB

Heehee, I don't think I was ever sylphlike, to be fair! And I'm not that old :(

There must have been a time then when you wouldn't have objected to a "friend" setting up a camera, could include solo play, duo or group !!!!

TB

Still not too late!!!!!

Erm not at the acctuall time of having sex but i have filmed myslef having sex with someone then watched it when we had finnished, made us go for a 2nd round :) xx

Good for you mybad x!!! take it you never made it onto You Tube or redtube !

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

There must have been a time then when you wouldn't have objected to a "friend" setting up a camera, could include solo play, duo or group !!!!

TB

Still not too late!!!!!

Well I'm only 25, so there isn't that long a time for me to rewind to! Nope, don't think I'd ever have been confident enough to watch myself back - being filmed and someone else watching it, that'd be fine... but I wouldn't want to watch it!

Careful there shellyboo, sounds like you don't want to be a fireperson or a traindriver !!!! You might have Anna Span chasing you !!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Good for you mybad x!!! take it you never made it onto You Tube or redtube !

TB

Not that i know of lol...

xx

In the mirrors opposite my bed at home and at uni, and on video - so yes, and it's hot!

Watching in mirrors is capitvating and the different angle/view is great.

On video was a bit surreal, but it just brought back so many memmories - such a turn on!

Not yet but I hope so. Just got a huge mirrored wardrobe put in (mainly to make the room larger honest!) so can't wait to test them out. I'd also do a video but not often.

I have to say I don't think i will ever want to do that... and i'm only 21 so its not like there was a time way back when, when i would have! just not body confident at all (and for good reason lol!)

In mirrors but not on film. Looking to get my DH a camera for Christmas

Yep! We've videoed ourselves here, defo a big turn on and we're looking for a house together at the mo as we live apart and Some type of mirrored bedroom is absolutely on the cards.

SG69 x

In the mirror and vid... so yes. It's fun!

No, but I'd love to. I love the idea of videoing us having sex and then watching it back. I'm hoping I won't think, 'ugggh, look at my horrible fat bits'! I like to think it would set us off for another round, as a previous poster said. My OH is away during the week so I reckon I could use it to get myself in the mood just before he was due back!

Yeah, iive watched in mirrors and on film, i prefer mirrors though, camera's always seem to get bad angles, lol

x x x

seen myself in mirrors and film (which i delted stright away, i dont trust anyone enoth to make and keep a film) and i didnt really like eaither.

the best time ive seen myself being fucked was at my OH's one night when we left the light on in one half of the room and i looked up to see myself and the OH reflected in the skylight! that was hot watching his arse while he was thrusting into me:P

Dxx

Better seeing that in the skylight, than the open eyed neighbour's gawping face!!!

TB