Head shot

My OH was giving me the most amazing hand/BJ yesterday using http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664.

I could feel myself coming, hard, and looking down at my cock at the point of orgasm a huge spurt of cum shot out and hit me in the eye and face.

My OH was pissing herself and had to get the camera and take picture.

So my question is this - has this happened to you and did you it bother you?

(She is chuckling now as I type)

Haha happened to a friend of mine!!!! I make fun of him to this day! So you're not alone! :)

Too funny bless happens to everyone

Yeah this happend to me the OH still takes the piss it happens nearly a year ago just gotta laugh about it pal its a one off

My OH gave me a hand job n aimed it at my torso when i came. My head was to one side and the first shot went on my ear! She was pissing herself about it.

J

It didnt actually bother me.

She will try and aim for my nose next time but im safe as she couldnt hit a barn door from a yard away, even with her sexy librarian glasses on............;-)

My ex was very good at getting it on my face even when he was aiming for my tummy. His load always went really far.

It's happened me twice! I'm very unlucky. And it was two different guys so it's not just that one guy has a bad aim

Yeah I had this. A bit of 69 and I politely warned her I was about to cum, she pulled it out of her mouth, aimed it at my stomach and arched her back. Shot straight thru the gap and hit my chin! Funny as fuck, shared that story a few times.

MrsB has managed to get me hitting myself in the face a couple of times... payback I guess

Too funny. Did it to hubby once on accident and managed to hit his eye and his glasses. We both couldn't stop laughing for a bit. :p

Genuine question about common attitudes - Why do so many people consider it really hot when a woman takes it on the face, but something to make fun of when it happens to a man? Would any of you think it's sexy (rather than funny) if it was done intentionally?

I think because the actual spurt has to travel so far and the angle of trajectory has to be just right makes it a rare and suprising thing to happen.

If you could predict it was going to happen then i guess it wouldn't be so funny.

Would i find it sexy if you could predict it?

....Yes.

If i find it sexy for my OH to have a facial then why shouldn't i receive one too.

Its a lot easier to cum over the OH face...lol

That's pretty funny but I don't get how that would happen? Maybe I'm just stupid lol

rose hip wrote:

Genuine question about common attitudes - Why do so many people consider it really hot when a woman takes it on the face, but something to make fun of when it happens to a man? Would any of you think it's sexy (rather than funny) if it was done intentionally?

I don't think I'd find it sexy if a man intentionally came on his own face because I think it's quite hard to do (angles etc as baldbanger says) and it would probably look ridiculous a guy trying to do it intentionally...haha makes me chuckle just picturing it! It's also hot for a lot of guys when a girl gushes or comes on his face....something to remember!

I have had my own come on my own face it does happen from time to time if you are a shooter. My OH gives a wonderfull HJ and some times her aim is a little off. Its funnyat the time, then we move on. When it comes to lady facials, I think its another man thing because most ladies like to take care how they look. We like to mess it up, mark it. Not a lot different to coming on pants or Bra's. Allso its alittle bit domineering. Just fun sometimes My OH puts her glasses on dont know why thats even more of a turn on. but it does stop it going in her eye's.

My OH had her first head shot a couple of days ago.

i wanted to do it for a long time. And i did. I was so happy.

normally she takes is on the tits but now a nice facial.

to bad i missed most of the part. I really like facials. It makes a women looks sexy. Don't know why but it turns me on.

Now you know how a woman feels when she says "Anywhere but the eyes!" and it gets in the eyes.

Hope you weren't blinded for too long! ;)

My OH and I were at it on the sofa one time, and it's in front of the window in the lounge . So anyway, I fisted her and gave her a rather intense orgasm as she always does when she's fisted, and when she came she squirt everywhere! She drenched me from head to toe and even somehow managed to get it over her head behind the sofa onto the curtains!

Yes, it's happened to me several times. In fact, nearly every person I was with before my husband (and now including my husband) all gave me the affectionate nickname 'Sharpshooter Supersoaker' ... it doesn't bother me if I get it in my own face/eye but I do panic and feel incredibly sheepish if I accidentally get it in my OHs face. I did the other night and I literally died inside because it hit him with quite some force! But at the end of the day, I have no real control over how fast/where it goes... basically get away from the volcano before it erupts.