Question on shooting

So I'm 43 and lucky enough to have had a fair amount of sex and masturbates a fair bit.

Question have any males or any female partners witnessed the male shooting way over their heads?

Last night for the first time ever my wife played with me very slowly whilst we discussed potenitally first time visit of a swingers club and rules if we do. She then gently played with my perinium and outside of my anus and I shot so far it hit my face and went way over my head. Never before.......

Yep I have but it’s really rare (I’m 42) and can count the number of times on 1 hand.

...yeah...and then on to the headboard...and the wall behind 😈. Was a one off though!

This has happened to me a handful of times (I'm 35).

It's only happened when I've been getting a hand job from a partner and when it's been a slow build. It's hit the wall above the bed, the headboard and me and the partner in question.

Strong shooting has always been a proble and for me. In my teens I had to put my hand over my penis just before shooting as it would often go over my face. It's caught my wife out a number of times and sprayed her in the face when she least expected it. It all depends upon the level of arousal and a show build up delivers that.

Strong shooting has always been a problem for me. In my teens I had to put my hand over my penis just before shooting as it would often go over my face. It's caught my wife out a number of times and sprayed her in the face when she least expected it. It all depends upon the level of arousal and a show build up delivers that.

I used to do this by gripping the base of my penis just before cumming, have to say since had the snip I haven't been able to achieve it

Those are my favorite orgasms. Cant get enough of them

JayP82 wrote:

This has happened to me a handful of times (I'm 35).

It's only happened when I've been getting a hand job from a partner and when it's been a slow build. It's hit the wall above the bed, the headboard and me and the partner in question.

PhilJones wrote:

Only ever with anal stimulation for

I believe it was the combination of the two. Was the biggest orgasm in a long time.

Now and again - have managed to catch both of us in the face unexpectedly! Doesn't happen that often but great when it does!

It happened when younger but not for several years!

I have done this and it usually goes everywhere ! Mind never managed(to my knowledge) to hit the wall

Its happened occassionally usually after a few dry days and a really horny session. I think the older you get the less it happens.....alas age does not come aone ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A nice long edging session always produces a powerful load for me. When I was younger I frequently splashed out on my face when having some solo fun.
Always reminds me of when the wife and me first started shagging and we used to do it everywhere. Always remember one particular horny session at my future sister-in-laws house when we were house sitting. My aim went astray and I decorated her newly painted walls!

This only happens to my husband usually after anal play or a really intense session. I remember the mess the first time I pegged him!!

This only happens to my husband usually after anal play or a really intense session. I remember the mess the first time I pegged him!!

If i have a denial session with my partner, teasing but not letting me reach the peak this will happen. The longer she pushes me to breaking point the further it goes.

I still do, although not as often, I was once shouted at by a date who wanked me in her car and I cum all over the roof lining, she then told me it was her husbands car - ok I then I had more questions but she wasnt impressed (although I was)

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

If i have a denial session with my partner, teasing but not letting me reach the peak this will happen. The longer she pushes me to breaking point the further it goes.

Agree. Taking it to just before climax, letting it subside and repeating is usually the way it happens for me.