Hello I’m new here

Continuing the discussion from New to the Forum!:

Hello everyone. I’m new here. I thought I’d give the tester a try. I do love toys and sexy things. I’ve got a lot to catch up on write reviews on the things I’ve bought and tried. Well I’ll be honest to you’ll and tell somethings now. I like vibraters and dildos. Yes I love to wear panties on the weekends lol i love the way they fit and feel on my ass. I’m not gay so hey. You got to get a pair and try them yourself ok it’s out now.I just wanted to say hello and it’s nice to become a part of this forum. Thanks. James

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m new too! I’m having fun and learning new things going through the different topics on here :laughing: Enjoy!

Hello :wave:

Your comments re wearing female pants, you are not alone many users here do so :slight_smile: They do look more comfortable than male underwear.

Believe me they are more comfortable and I think they are sexy too.

Hi @Wantuontop69 :wave:
Welcome back to the forum!

Helloooooo, and welcome.

Hello and welcome back @Wantuontop69 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing and reviewing you should check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide for all the info. :+1:

Hello @Wantuontop69 and @PKH, welcome.
Women undies seem to have more thought put into them, from materials to form, love them.

Hi @Wantuontop69! Welcome to the forum :grinning::wave:

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi and welcome @Wantuontop69 :smiley:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi there and welcome @Wantuontop69

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Wantuontop69

Hi, welcome to the forum

Hi @Wantuontop69 welcome to the tribe!

Hello and welcome I’m pretty new to joined few days ago

Hello welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pantie confession lol :sweat_smile:

Hi and welcome back :wave: