New to the Forum!

Hi everyone! I’m new to sex toys, but have already made two biggish orders from LH :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve always been too embarrassed to buy sex toys in person, and I didn’t know of any safe websites to order from, until I recently discovered LH, and now I’m trying all the basics (and I bought a cute little bag to hold all my goodies discreetly and in style)! I’m still trying to see which kinds of toys I like and how I can make myself feel good.

After over a decade of married life, with several years of only having sex once or twice, we’re trying to spice things up. My husband has a low sex drive, but as I’ve been doing more solo play in front of him and trying out different toys, he’s been getting in the mood to play with me more lately!

Any advice for newbies to sex toys or vanilla couples trying to spice things up is welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey @PKR welcome to the forum :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome.
Oh you will have lots of good advice here :slight_smile:

:wave:

1 Like

Hi there @PKH - welcome aboard and welcome to a new world of self-discovery! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PKH Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: Sounds like your off to a great start!

Great to hear that it’s having a positive effect on your relationship also. Perhaps he would like you to use them on him also. Role play might be another idea to spice things up, but you’ll get loads of other ideas browsing the forum.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @PKH :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @KentCouple1990 @DanceswithPenguins @PleasureDrone @MsSubExperimenter @Ian_Chimp !!

@Wood_Wow Thanks! Yeah, he was fine with me getting whichever toys I wanted, but I didn’t want him to feel left out, so I got him some treats too! I read a ton about male sex toys. I thought he might like a fleshlight, but if he’s in the mood, I want his penis in me, not a fleshlight, so I got the fleshlight quickshot for him so that he could get that sensation, but we could combine it with oral :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and he’s been enjoying it! I’ll probably get him a clear fleshlight in the future because now I’d actually like to see him blow his load into it when he’s able to thrust it all in :eyes: I got him some cock rings, and he just tried out the oxballs cock and ball sleeve, and he really like the feeling of it! I’m really happy that we’re trying out these new toys together! In the past, masturbating was a bit taboo for us like it was wrong, but my sex drive lately has been crazy, and we’re getting more open about it :revolving_hearts: :

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @PKH welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @PKH

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum @PKH :wave:
Theres a ton of threads on here about a wide range of things, so having a dig is often a good way to get ideas. Having a good explore of the shop (as im sure you have been) and then doing some searches or asking for more advice on here is often a great way to get toy recommendations or suggestions.
Theres some nice massage stuff in the shop. Roleplay is also fun(we even have a roleplay generator on here if you get stuck for ideas)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi @pkh and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum have fun

1 Like

Hi @PKH :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi and welcome, I think you will find the forum a very friendly, non judgemental place which is packed with lots of advice.

1 Like

Hi @PKH,

Welcome to the world of LH and you journey of discovery…
How about a rechargeable wand, use it on yourself, get the other half to use it on you then take it off him and run it around his tip and shaft…

2 Likes

Hi @PKH and welcome

1 Like

Morning and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to you :hugs:

1 Like