Hello to everybody.I am new

Hello ! I am new here.
I am a proud Lovehony costumer.I do have some toys and sexy underwear. Would you please me explain me a bit how the Forum wokrs?.I hope to get in touch with you .Do you have some questions?

4 Likes

Hi :wave: @nylonfetish welcome to the forum :blush:

You’ll find everything you need to know in the forum rules.

Thank you very much. I would like to upload some pictures but I am still a Basic Level 1 member :thinking: I am trying to reach level 2

1 Like

Hello and welcome @nylonfetish :slightly_smiling_face:

The Welcome Topic is the main information hub for the forum. :+1: In there you’ll find an overview of what this place is all about (including the Forum Rules), as well as a handy forum How-To, and a Help section with more info on all the forum extras (like Trust Levels, the Photo Guide, etc, etc).

3 Likes

Hi & welcome @nylonfetish

Thank you I am going to read all the informations

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :orange_heart:

Good afternoon. Thank you :star_struck:

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Welcome to the group, we are pretty new to it also and soon starting to find our way :blush::+1:

Hi @Baby_Jane :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello @Daisy1982 :grin:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum. You’ll reach level 2 in no time, i think it takes maybe a week with a few posts then you can post pictures

Hi there and welcome to the forum @nylonfetish

Hello @Gazza_64 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @nylonfetish :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

@Ian_Chimp has given you all the key links for getting started with the forum and all information needed. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it here once you’ve settled in :blush:.

@nylonfetish Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hello @Peitho :slightly_smiling_face: . Thank you I am sure I will enjoy it

Hiya @nylonfetish :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum