Hello!

Hello hello!! I’m what some people call a newbie to toys. And I was wondering if anyone would like to help me have a look around!! And before you ask, I am 18, and which is kinda interesting since I never used a toy XD

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ze_Turtle_Master :slightly_smiling_face:

For the forum, the best info is all in the Welcome Topic (including a nifty Forum How-To). :slightly_smiling_face:

For toy recommendations it’s helpful if you can tell us a bit about yourself, and what sort of toys you’re looking for. There’s also this Beginner’s Guide that you may find useful. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Ze_Turtle_Master :wave:
Welcome to the forum! There are many sex toy options here to explore so I think it’s a case of try and few things, find out what works for you and go from there.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Ze_Turtle_Master!

For the forum: @Ian_Chimp has already given you lots of useful links to navigate the forum, so I don’t really have anything else to add in that regard.

For toys: I think that giving toy recommendations can be quite difficult until we know your preferences (e.g. vibrations, anal play etc.), however, if you have a vague idea of some toys that you would like to try, reading their reviews on the Lovehoney website, or searching for past threads about them on the forum (use the search bar at the top right hand side of the page) is always a good place to start. :blush:

Morning and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi and welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum @Ze_Turtle_Master :blush:

Hello @Ze_Turtle_Master and welcome to the Lovehoney forum x

Hi @Ze_Turtle_Master and welcome :smile:

Hi @Ze_Turtle_Master

Welcome to lovehoney

Hi and welcome

Hey @Ze_Turtle_Master :wave: Welcome to the forum. X

Hello and welcome @Ze_Turtle_Master :wave:t2::blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Ze_Turtle_Master

Hiya @Ze_Turtle_Master :wave: Welcome to the forum