Help! Can’t cum during sex!

I’ve been like this for at least 6 years or so, and I’m lucky if I cum once in every 10 times I have sex. I just don’t get stimulated the same way I use to. I have a new partner now and the sex couldn’t be better, we can go at it for hours without a problem and she loves it but I feel like I let her down by not finishing. Does anyone have advice?

Are you on any medication that could be affecting things? I only ask because anti depressants did that to me. I'm still struggling to orgasm now I've been off them for a while.

I was over a year ago and it messed with my cock far too much so come off them. I’m back to normal now just can’t cum.

Ah I’m totally the same and have never been able to cum during sex but I think for me it’s because im on antidepressants and perhaps mind stuff.

Alicia thank you for that reply there’s some good information in there for me to consider! I’m 32 and me not cumming doesn’t bother me at all really, and my partner says she loves the sex and it also doesn’t bother her and she tells me to just relax. I’ve had low folic acid levels in the past and I’m now wondering if that’s causing me problems. I’ll get booked in with the doctor and discuss it further. Thank you :)