help confused women/men

im not too sure if this is the correct part source for this so please forgive im new

im single over year half, was married for over 10 years but with partner for 15 years really since we were 18, no kids thankfully, he wanted them i do too but not with him, it was the old cliche i wasnt in love anymore. now all my friends settled n i find myself thinking about all the things i have wanted to do n now can. the thing is im straight n i had a fantasy about women as most of us has had, but now i want it, i think about who this woman would be, to kiss her, feel her ...... u get my point the problem i have slept with only 2 men zero women n alough im confident in all ways this riddles me i have no idea where or how to do this. i do not want any kind of relationship but i do want to experience this, i dont think im bi but i am spending more n more time thinking about this n its confusing the hell out of me

a very new n confused n horny 33 year old

I think most people go through this and tbh It's normal; it's nothing to get worked up about, and often straight people do fantasize about having it off with the same sex, but that doesn't always mean they're bi or their sexuallity's changed.

Perhaps try dating sites? Chat to a few folk on there and see where it goes from there. Nothing to feel bad about, who knows where it could take you.

thanks gypsy dream

i do think its sumhting i really want to do i just dont no how to put myself out there i thought the leaving part was hard n now all this i never thought i would say it but rite now i just want sum no strings attached fun

i guess with new chapters come new possiblities

thanks much appreciated

Jenny

Depending on how adventerous you are ? try fabswingers.com or fabflirts.com, its not just swingers on there ;)

It is only normal to be curious about other people including those of the same sex, I know I was.

It may be simply a fantasy but it may be your desires taking you down a different and very exciting route.

I would suggest to be open to experiences, you never know what they may bring and as pseudo pointed out, if you are actively seeking someone a dating site may work. I personally recommend ok cupid, it is completely free too. None of this view your matches for free and then pay loads, it is completely free to browse and talk to people. There is also a chat function too.

Good luck and keep us updated :)