Help please

Ive just started seeing someone on a fwb basis im looking for ideas to spice it up in the bedroom hes just come out of a boring marriage so wana make sure i please him lol. Any advice on lingerie or toys would be great like whats really hot not oh and hes not into bondage at all lol.

Luckily for you there is a sale on right now on a lot of lingerie items and sex toys. If you follow this link it will show you what is on offer for cheaper.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7927/

Definitely read the reviews to find whats best for you in terms of size. There's a lot to choose from in the deal (I've bought some things from it already and am looking at some of the lingerie).

Also check the best sellers for each catagory if you want to try some of the most common and enjoyable sex toys. There's also a few in the 3 for Ā£10 deal for beginners which are a great start and introduction into all kins of new sex toy adventures.

Plenty of luxury toys on Lovehoney too if you're not too tight on the budget, such as the Desire range here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lovehoney-desire/ that are very highly reviewed and loved.

Overall it just depends on what type of toys you're into. Is there anything specific you are looking for or are you completely new to toys and spicing things up?

If he isn't into bondage there are a few fun foreplay games under the 'better sex for couples' catagory and they're a lot of fun when you're looking for something new and sexy too.

Why not ask him to pick something for you too ;)

Well hes a very lucky man lol šŸ˜‰ personally I think the tenga love egg feels amazing with the right lubes šŸ˜Š using that while watching him up close will get his legs shaking if hes anything like me lol... Would he be open to you having a dildo tickling his back spot in the process, I'm sure you both would enjoy doing the equivalent fir each other while you enjoy watching up close as you see how good you make each other feel as your both both relaxing into it.. Hope that helps a little bit xx

Think the best thing to do is to get a game or something along that line and see what he is willing to try or wants to try, then expand on that.

You could even do this yourselves by having a bowl which you each put a kink or fantasy in and another which holds sexual questions and then one more which holds forefits. Then you have to pick one from each bowl, first one to X many cards wins and gets to choose something from the kink / fantasy bowl?

Think the best thing to do is to get a game or something along that line and see what he is willing to try or wants to try, then expand on that.

You could even do this yourselves by having a bowl which you each put a kink or fantasy in and another which holds sexual questions and then one more which holds forefits. Then you have to pick one from each bowl, first one to X many cards wins and gets to choose something from the kink / fantasy bowl?

NiceGuyNorthEast wrote:

+1 this is a fantastic idea šŸ˜ƒ Also a massage wand may be a good idea as both sexes enjoy them šŸ’Ÿcx