Something for him

Hello, I am looking for a bit of advice / tips for something that will
drive him wild , we have had rough patch and things are getting back on
track now and we are re exploring each other which of course is fun ,
but I want to do something for him that is going to excite him and make
him cum like he never has before Thank you

tease him, keep bringing him to the edge then stop, when he is begging
you to let him cum then take him over the edge. Chances are he will
practically explode, I know it works for me.

Hey raex83, have you got any toys he enjoys using at the moment? A lot
of couple friendly strokers or the fleshlights series feel incredible,
but for a cheaper option you could buy him something from the “thrust”
range and use it on him while he sits back and enjoys the show.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/thrust/ Alternative ideas could be
to wear something super sexy, like a bodystocking so you get to feel
irresistible and sexy and he will lose his mind through excitement!
Maybe get a costume which he will really enjoy like a nurse, maid or
school girl. Do some roleplay and have fun, role playing really shows
what your other half thinks so it’s a nice little insight too. Another
thing you could try is flavoured lube or just lube while using your
hand, a lot of people underestimate what a good lubricant can do but it
feels 10000% more intense. Hopefully others will have more ideas, like
some light bondage with a blindfold and some cuffs or maybe let him take
control for the night!

Thank you both for your responses lots of ideas flying round in my head
now

My husband loves it when i put something sexy on, go down on him and
then lube him up and drive him crazy. Addimg a vibrating cock ring also
adds to it xx

I'll chuck in a +1 for lingerie and lubricant.

One of the most intense things I have ever experienced is my partner
rope tied me to the bed, put her hair in pigtails and gave me the faster
and most intense handjob I could ever imagine with a little flavoured
lube. Sometimes the basics can be the most intense.

I do wear lingerie for him , we do look together on here to pick
something that I will like but also what he wants to see me in , we have
just invested in a cock ring and we both agreed that should have been
purchased sooner , thank you all for the lube Idea I will definitely
give that a go , he has also mentioned in the past about being tied to
the bed so will give that a go to , thank you all again

Would he be open to prostate play? I didn't think I would be, but the
wife convinced me to try it. Very intense and enjoyable!

I'll add a vote for the stroker idea. The blow job stroker on LH is unbelievably good once you figure it out, and it's very funny in the process when you get a bit too slippery so plenty of laughs to be had!

Hello, In my experience the best thing that gets me going is simply a surprise. Breaking out of the normal routine and getting something completely unexpected makes it extra special. I think it’s to do with you put extra thought into the whole thing rather than rolling with it as an after thought! Weather that’s just something as simple as putting on his favourite langerie without him knowing when he’s watching tv and then getting his attention or trying something completely new such as tying to the bed, is entirely up to you. Lots of good ideas already suggested, I,m sure you’ll think of something and he will love it.

I’ve been with my OH for over 20 years, and inevitably we’ve had many times when one or both of us have wanted to inject some excitement back into our sex. Like you, I used to think in terms of what he would like (and obviously I still do!) But I’ve learned over the years to concentrate on my own pleasure and what I like/want/expect from sex. This has led to a few things I don’t think I’d understood at first - but it certainly works for both of us. So it’s ok to spend some time and effort on yourself too, he will love it. I didn’t understand how much he liked watching me until I started to think like this - this has kept us going as work means we’re apart sometimes.

I also like mixing everyday things with sex e.g. “dressing up” in my leather jacket over sexy lingerie and surprising him when he’s watching tv - let your imagination guide you.

I followed the advice and went simple , I put on lingerie under my clothes , mid afternoon let him know I had it on accidentally on purpose , but as we have 3 children nothing could be done until after they were in bed oldest goes up at 9 , by the time she was in bed , he was begging for me made him wait just a little longer just make sure she was asleep of course , it was the most amazing sex , never thought simple could do that so thank you all again

Sometimes going simple and back to basics! Sounds like you did a great job in building anticipation. If my wife did what you’d have done it would have driven me wild all day! Glad it all worked out for you!

Next time you go out for a meal, after the starters go to the ladies and come back and present him with your panties (preferably very sexy ones) then he'll know you've got nothing on underneath but he's got to wait to do anything about it.

Mikew wrote:

Next time you go out for a meal, after the starters go to the ladies and come back and present him with your panties (preferably very sexy ones) then he'll know you've got nothing on underneath but he's got to wait to do anything about it.

....and make sure that he is wearing a cock ring. The Dominix Deluxe Stainless Steel Cock Ring is very comfortable for long term wear (I've had one on for about 10 hours as I type this). It will give him a permanent semi ...... at worst. Probably the simplest toy I own ..... and my favourite.

Anal-ysis wrote:

Mikew wrote:

....and make sure that he is wearing a cock ring. The Dominix Deluxe Stainless Steel Cock Ring is very comfortable for long term wear (I've had one on for about 10 hours as I type this). It will give him a permanent semi ...... at worst. Probably the simplest toy I own ..... and my favourite.

.... and I meant to add ..... when you have presented him with your knickers .... ask him to return the compliment and remove his. Cock rings push your package up and forward (rather like a wonder bra) and the rubbing against his trousers will be very pleasant for him. I prefer going commando when wearing mine for this reason.