Hi I’m new

This looks fun.. recently met someone wonderful and after a long and unfulfilling marriage I’m enjoying the best sex of my life .. lovehoney is really helping .. Need some ideas though .. the other night my girlfriend asked if I wanted to play a game when we were fooling about. She said neither of us were allowed to touch below the waist. This led to lots of passionate kissing, touching, hair pulling etc and built tension until we finished with fantastic sex.. She says it’s my turn to think of a game .. suggestions!?

Hi! 😊 I’m sure you’ll get a lot of awesome ideas! Possibly a blindfold and sensation play? Hot/cold, hard/soft, maybe some foods (non messy unless that’s your thing) and see how many she can guess? Rewards for how many she gets right as well as the pleasure maybe?

Hi there yojimbo*1981 welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome ! Something we have enjoyed is talk sexy , dirty to each other . Start out mild and work your way up . The first person that has to touch the other "loses" ( of corse there are no losers , everybody wins ) . Some of the sex games card decks can lead to fun also , there are a nice variety here at LH .

Hiya...👋...Welcome...

Hello and welcome 🙂

Hi, welcome aboard

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hello and welcome. There are game sets sold here. Otherwise I'd go for temperature play (glass dildos! - also for use above the waist!) and massage, and lingerie. Dressing up (role play) or just a beautiful basque and stockings.

I can see the point of the 'above waist only' to get things steamy, but don't forget a good dose of clit play once you are allowed down there.

Hi and welcome. Enjoy the forums.

Ah thanks for all the replies! Great ideas .. love the sensation play and dirty talk ideas .. right up my alley.. Have a glass dildo so maybe hot and cold play will be next 😏